2nd August 2015, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Can I do diploma course after completion of ME course?

I passed ME with 80% and I have participated in jexpo .now I am confused. should I go for diploma???? or study hs..... what line is best.??? Can someone please provide me your advice and guide me to the best? Hope that I would get the answer. Thanks!

3rd August 2015, 02:31 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I do diploma course after completion of ME course?

After 10th standard you have two options available I.e. Go for diploma course & continue to studying in 11&12th standard.

According to my opinion you have to go for 12th standard. You are a bright student and your merit proves this. This step will be beneficial for you in future as it opens various options in front of you. You can join any graduation course after 12th like BBA,BCA,B.TECH,BSC,BCOM,BA etc. As if you choose diploma then only best option available in front of you is to do engineering.
3rd August 2015, 03:55 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Why do you want to go for Diploma now after having completed your ME course, you can look for jobs in various sectors or opt for higher studies like Ph.D, etc.

Doing Diploma now will not benefit you, therefore you should opt for either jobs or if you wish to study further, you can very well go for it.
3rd August 2015, 08:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Diploma done after 10th is a good option. If you opt for diploma after 10 2 then it will waste your time. Hence, if you are looking for a skill based job in private company then diploma in engineering will be the best option for you after matriculation.

You can go for 10 2 if you want to study higher in engineering from reputed institutes like IIT. You have to crack entrance exam for it which will be possible only through good preparation in 10 2.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?