2nd August 2015, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

What is the percentage required for enrolling in direct admission for diploma students for engineering?

What is the percentage required for enrolling in direct admission for diploma students for engineering? How much should I score in diploma to get some good colleges? Can someone from here provide me the information which I require?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges in Mumbai where direct admission in Diploma IT/Software Engineering is possible? Percentage required for admission?
  2. Percentage required in Diploma to get direct admission in MIT, Mumbai to study B.Tech?
  3. Engineering colleges in Maharashtra considering Diploma students for admission? Percentage required to get into these colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Way to get admission in Marine engineering? Percentage required in Diploma?
  5. Should I do directly do M.Tech after completing B.Sc? Which entrance exams I need to write?
  6. Admission in Marine engineering after Diploma in Mechanical? Percentage required?
  7. Diploma colleges in Maharashtra providing direct admission? Direct admission in degree college is possible after Diploma?
  8. Percentage required in Diploma to get direct admission in 2nd year at K.K. Wagh College of Engineering?
  9. Minimum percentage required in Diploma to study B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) in Institute of Chemical Technology?
  10. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Marine Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Percentage required to get admission?
  11. Cutoff list of engineering colleges in Nagpur University for diploma completed students? Can I get admission with 78.24% for direct 2nd year?
  12. How much percentage is required for open category to get admission in COEP for direct 2nd year in computer engineering
  13. Procedure and eligibility to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) for ECE Diploma student? Percentage required in Diploma to get admission?
  14. Which is a good college of MBBS for me? How much percentage is required for direct admission?
  15. Direct admission to study Engineering Diploma for a candidate who has secured 60% in 10th?
  16. Cutoff percentage required in 10th to study Civil Engineering Diploma course in VJTI, Mumbai?
  17. How much percentage is required in diploma to get admission in government engineering college?
  18. Procedure to get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT?Minimum percentage required and scholarship details?
2nd August 2015, 09:38 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the percentage required for enrolling in direct admission for diploma students for engineering?

To get direct admission in Engineering course after completion of your three years Diploma course, you must have to secure at least an aggregate of 50% marks in your three years Diploma course and to get admission in Engineering course, you must have to appear in Lateral Entry examinations like LEET/EcET/JELET examinations. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of four years B.Tech course.
2nd August 2015, 04:41 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the percentage required for enrolling in direct admission for diploma students for engineering?

After completing diploma you will never get direct admission in any college for B.tech course. Here you have to give an entrance exam called LEET. LEET stands for Lateral Entry Engineering Test which is only conducted for diploma holder candidates who are seeking for B.tech course.

Admission is done on the basis of rank scored in LEET. If you score good rank then definitely you will get seat in good college until not.

Minimum percentage in diploma required to give this examination is 55% for general category candidate while 5% relaxation is given to SC/ST/OBC category candidate.
3rd August 2015, 01:04 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

To get direct admission in engineering after diploma candidate must have secured more than 45% marks in diploma.
To get admission in some good college candidate should secured more than 60% marks.
Top college take admission on the basis of marks in diploma.
10th July 2017, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir have score 69 % in mechanical engineering. Diploma so suggest me some good colleges in Mumbai university . For lateral entry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?