27th May 2011, 03:34 PM
sejal singh

What is integrated law course? Fee and admission criteria? Names of best colleges for doing the course?

what is integrated law courses .what is its fees and admission citeria .name top best collages of this courses .what is its elegibility.what will be the minimum pay off. is it more in demand than criminal lawer.plzzz help

28th August 2011, 12:15 PM
BEST CAREER
Member+

Default Re: What is integrated law course? Fee and admission criteria? Names of best colleges for doing the course?

If you want to pursue this course then minimum eligibility is ::
Ba LLB (5 years) must pass xii with 45 % marks
LLB 3 years course: any degree from a recognized University with 45 % marks.

Various colleges are ::

Gujarat university-Law college

Aligarh Muslim University-Department of Law

Allahabad University-Faculty of Law

Amravati university-Faculty of Law

etc
17th February 2012, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is integrated law course? Fee and admission criteria? Names of best colleges for doing the course?

What is integrated law course?
1st March 2012, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Best integrated law course Institute in India, specialli in West bengal?
5th June 2012, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

what does integrated law course involve.I am bit confused about its basic meaning.I want a bit detailed clarification.
5th July 2012, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

pls tell me fee of integrated law course and date of application form.
16th November 2012, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

i want to know that to what part it deals with or what is simply integrated law ?
29th November 2012, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

sir 70 percent in class XII and want to do law please advise college in north india
27th March 2013, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

what is intregrated law??????
1st April 2013, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

is there any one who can tell me what is integrated law exactly
22nd January 2014, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

what is integrated law
3rd July 2014, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

i want to pursue integrated law suggest me colleges in India and job structure after completing law ..??
11th March 2015, 05:17 AM
Unregistered

I am appearing in12th I want to do law but I am unable to understand the procedure for how to do? And what to do? Pls help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?