2nd August 2015, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Possibilities of Summer Training in Bokaro Steel Plant for 3rd year Mechanical student?

Hello sir/madam,

I am Ranjeet Kumar Mahato. I am Mechanical 3rd year student. I want to do summer training from Bokaro Steel Plant. Please help me sir what is the possibility of summer training in bokaro steel plant?

3rd August 2015, 11:17 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibilities of Summer Training in Bokaro Steel Plant for 3rd year Mechanical student?

Yes, you can definitely pursue summer training from Bokaro Steel Plant being in third year of mechanical engineering course. Since there is no online provision of application, so you need to apply offline. You need to approach the HR department of the concerned branch and get to know the details of training and get the application form. Get the application form, fill it up and submit it with requisite documents following the application procedure as stated by the authority to apply for the summer training. Once submitted, get the confirmation receipt and report as specified by the concerned authority at the specified venue.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?