3rd August 2015, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get vocational training for electricak engineer 3rd year students?

B tech electrical industrial training (3rd year running) how will I get the vocational training in an industries. preferred location south kolkata / south 24 prg. What is the procedure followed to get vocational training for electricak engineer 3rd year students? Please explain!

Related Questions:
  1. List of the companies along with their procedure, offering vocational training for civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with civil engineering stream from NIT, Suratkal
  2. Detailed information about winter vocational training in NTPC being 3rd year Mechanical engineer?
  3. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training at BHEL, Bhopal for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  4. Procedure for vocational training in NTPC?
  5. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in Infosys for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  6. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Vocational Training programme in Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  7. Procedure for vocational training in NTPC(Kahalgeon) during summer? I am a B.Tech 3rd year electrical engineering student
  8. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in Wipro, Kolkata for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  9. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training at NTPC, Muzaffarpur for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  10. Detailed information and requirements to pursue Winter Vocational Training programme in NTPC for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  11. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in DRDO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  12. How to do vocational training from railway? I am a 3rd year in ECE department
  13. Is Hindustan Aeronautics Limited offered Vocational Training to B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  14. Procedure to apply for Registration in BHEL for Vocational Training?
  15. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in Mahindra Motors for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 3rd year student?
  16. How to do vocational training in Mumbai? i am a student of electronics and telecommunication
  17. Procedure to get summer training for 3rd year B.Tech students? How to apply in NTPC? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. what is the procedure to apply for Jindal Steel and Power Ltd, Raigarh for vocational training after completing of 3rd year B.E with mechanical branch?
3rd August 2015, 12:37 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get vocational training for electricak engineer 3rd year students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
B tech electrical industrial training (3rd year running) how will I get the vocational training in an industries. preferred location south kolkata / south 24 prg. What is the procedure followed to get vocational training for electricak engineer 3rd year students? Please explain!
You are a student of B.Tech in 3r years in Electrical Engineering so you are eligible for training so you should contact to below given address.

1. Standard Electric Company, 49, Ezra Street, Near Bagree Market, Ezra Street
Kolkata, West Bengal Phone: 033 2235 9021

2. Powercon Electric Company, Kasba, Haltu, Kasba, Kolakata, West Bengal
Phone: 033 2442 3720

3. BELLS ELECTRICAL COMPANY, 55, Ezra Street, Poddar Court, Barabazar Market
Kolkata, West Bengal, Phone: 033 2235 4070
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?