4th August 2015, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Abroad if working as a Technician in Bhutan?

Sir,
I have completed ITI in Electrical. Currently I am working in Bhutan Power Corporation Ltd. as a Technician. I have been trying to do Diploma in Electrical Engineering but due to lack of Institutes in Bhutan, I could not get admission. Therefore I would like to request you, please give me idea to get admission in other countries.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study Distance B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering for a Diploma holder who has 2 years of working experience?
  2. Courses to study in Abroad for Diploma Petrochemical Engineer?
  3. Am I eligible to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course being an employee and a certificate holder in Electrical?
  4. Can I study Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering having work experience of 14 years in Abroad?
  5. Procedure to get admission in Electrical Engineering Diploma course for ITI Electrician who has 6 years of working experience?
  6. Which are the 2 years Diploma course in Electrical
  7. Can I study Diploma in Electrical Engineering if completed 10th and having 14 years of working experience?
  8. How can I study Electrical Engineering Diploma course in Delhi having more than 10 years working experience?
  9. Am I eligible to study in Abroad if completed Mechanical Engineering Diploma course and working since 4 years?
  10. Am I eligible to get Lateral Entry in B.Tech to study in Abroad with scholarship after completing Electrical Engineering Diploma course?
  11. Am I eligible to study B.Tech in Abroad if completed Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  12. Diploma in Electrical engineering for working Electrician?
  13. List of universities which offer B.E. to Diploma student in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  14. How to take admission in B.Tech through distance after diploma in Electrical Engineering? I am working in MNC
  15. How should I study AMIE after completing diploma in electrical engineering
  16. How can I get the books of diploma in engineering for students? How to use the books?
  17. How can I study MS in Abroad if secured 59.2% in B.Tech(Electrical Engineering)?
  18. How to do B.E in Civil Engineering after completing 12th and diploma in electronics engineering? I am working in IAF as communication technician -- [Most Discussed]
18th February 2018, 05:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Abroad if working as a Technician in Bhutan?

Distance mode diploma in engineering is not approved by AICTE and if you want a valid qualification, then you have to pursue it in regular mode.

Admission is through entrance exam conducted on state level. If you have ITI qualification, then you will be eligible for lateral entry admission in 2nd year through entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?