4th August 2015, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study B.Tech(Agricultural Engineering) for a candidate who has secured 60% in Diploma in Agriculture course?

Hi,
I am Abhishek Mahante from Ahmedabad. I have completed my Diploma in Agriculture in this year with 69%. I want to take admission for B.Tech in Agricultural Engineering course. Kindly tell me the procedure for admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study B.Tech(Agricultural Engineering) for a candidate who has secured 60% in Diploma in Agriculture course? -- [New]
  2. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Agriculture course for a candidate who has secured 66% in 10th?
  3. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Agriculture course for a candidate who has secured 66% in 10th?
  4. Can I study Diploma in Agriculture course if secured 50% in Matriculation?
  5. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Agriculture after completing SSC exams?
  6. How can I get admission to study Agriculture Diploma course after completing10th being a 14 years old candidate?
  7. Direct admission to study Engineering Diploma for a candidate who has secured 60% in 10th?
  8. List of the colleges, admission procedure and cutoff marks required for a candidate who secured 79.40% in 10th standard?
  9. Entrance exams to study Diploma in Agriculture in Jamshedpur for a candidate who has secured 8.3 CGPA in 10th?
  10. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to take admission in Agriculture diploma at Andhra Pradesh?
  12. Which is better to study among Higher Secondary and Diploma in Engineering course for a candidate who has secured 87% in 10th?
  13. Can I study B.Sc in Agriculture after completing Diploma in Agriculture? List of courses for diploma holder in Agriculture?
  14. Can I study B.Sc(Agriculture) after completing Agriculture Diploma course? Courses available to study?
  15. How can I get admission to study B.Sc(Agriculture) after completing Diploma course?
  16. Eligibility to study B.Tech in Agricultural Engineering for Agriculture Diploma holder?
  17. Detailed information and eligibility criteria of KEAM?
  18. List of colleges which offer Electrical Engineering Diploma course for a candidate who has secured 16583 rank in Odisha DET?
5th August 2015, 08:34 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study B.Tech(Agricultural Engineering) for a candidate who has secured 60% in Diploma in Agriculture course?

To take admission in B. Tech (Agricultural Engineering) course after completion of your three years Diploma in Agricultural Engineering course, you need to appear in lateral entry examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of four years B.Tech course.
7th August 2015, 07:39 PM
DSP@1

Default Re: Admission procedure to study B.Tech(Agricultural Engineering) for a candidate who has secured 60% in Diploma in Agriculture course?

Yes, you can be allotted into the college or university for your graduation course in Agriculture stream with 69% in your diploma(Agriculture Stream).

For that you have to appear for the entrance test which will be conducted by your state education board every year(like:ECET,JELET,LEET).

Once you qualify this test with good score you will undergo counselling procedure here you will be allotted your desired college in your desired course.So that you can join directly in the 2nd year of your graduation course which will be considered as 'Lateral Entry'.

Otherwise you can join in the colleges near to you in management quota but you have study from 1st year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?