4th August 2015, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to study PhD in University of Hyderabad for M.Sc(Chemistry) candidate?

Hi
I want to study PhD at Hyderabad University. Right now I am doing M.Sc in Chemistry. Please let me know which qualifications must I have?
With Regards-

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams to study PhD in Hyderabad for M.Sc(Zoology) last semester candidate?
  2. Qualification required to study PhD in any good university?
  3. What's the minimum qualification required for pursuing Ph.D degree in fashion designing? What's the last date of form submission in Hyderabad for the same? How may I get this forms?
  4. Difference between JRF and with SRF? Is it required to do PhD?
  5. Minimum percentage and qualification required to study PhD in Political Science in Osmania University?
  6. Syllabus for PhD(Computer Science) entrance test of University of Hyderabad?
  7. Fees and qualification required for PhD? How and in which subject to complete PhD?
  8. Is it safe to do PhD from PU? Is practical fundas required to do PhD in Finance?
  9. Minimum marks required in M.Phil to study PhD in History? Total fee and age limit to do PhD?
  10. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Physics in University of Cambridge for M.Sc candidate?
  11. How can I get admission to study PhD in Computer Science? Qualification required to get admission?
  12. Eligibility to study PhD in Management in Pune University for a candidate who has secured 52.7% in M.Sc?
  13. Can I continue my studies from Hyderabad after taking admission in PhD at Utkal university?
  14. List of universities and procedure to study PhD in English in Andhra Pradesh?
  15. When should I apply for PhD in English program in Kerala University? Qualification required to apply?
  16. Am I eligible to become a Lecturer of B.Tech(CSE/IT) if completed MCA and M.Tech(CSE)?
  17. Is it safe to do PhD from PU? Are practical fundas required to PhD in Finance?
  18. University of Hyderabad-Ph.D (Statistics-OR) Entrance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
5th August 2015, 08:46 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to study PhD in University of Hyderabad for M.Sc(Chemistry) candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi
I want to study PhD at Hyderabad University. Right now I am doing M.Sc in Chemistry. Please let me know which qualifications must I have?
With Regards-
Eligibility criteria for Ph.D course in Hyderabad University:-

If you have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized university then you are eligible for Ph.D course.

There is no age criteria.

Note:- You must have valid UGC NET/ CSIR NET/GATE etc score card.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?