4th August 2015, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Pool Campus/Off-Campus of HCL, TCS, Accenture, Infosys and Wipro for B.Tech 4th year student who has a backlog?

Sir,
Whether the B.Tech students currently in 4th year with a backlog can apply in Off-Campus or Pool Campus selection program in HCL, TCS, Accenture, Infosys and Wipro?

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible to attend interview companies like HCL, CTS, TCS, Accenture, Infosys, WIPRO and AMI
  2. Will I be able to sit in campus placement for Infosys, Wipro, Accenture or TCS after scoring 64% in 10th, 68% marks in 12th and 80% in B.Tech?
  3. When TCS, Wipro and Accenture will take Off-campus Drive in Kanpur and Hyderabad for B.Tech 4th year student?
  4. Eligibility to attend Infosys Pool Campus Interview with mentioned percentages in overall academics?
  5. Am I eligible for Infosys, TCS, HCL, Wipro companies after scoring 54.6% in 10th and 64.8% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is it necessary to maintain 60% aggregate in B.Tech 1st year to be eligible for placements?
  7. Which is the best company among Infosys, Accenture, HCL, TCS and Wipro for a Fresher to start career?
  8. Can I get job in TCS, Wipro Infotech, L&T Infotech, Accenture, IBM and Infosys if having 4 years of work experience in Syntel?
  9. Am I eligible for campus placement in tcs, hcl, wipro, accenture, infosys after scoring 58% in 10th and 67% in 12th?
  10. Which are the off campus drive companies for Accenture, WIPRO, HCL, CTS and TCS in Coimbatore in IT
  11. Does Wipro, Infosys or TCS offer internship in July 2011 for B.Tech 4th year student?
  12. Will I get a job in TCS, HCL, Infosys, Accenture, Dell, HP after scoring 61% in B.Tech, 78% in 10th and 62% in 12th?
  13. Am I eligible to attend the interview in companies like Accenture, HCL, TCS, Satyam, Wipro?
  14. Eligibility to attend Accenture Pool Campus Interview for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  15. Could I get updates about off campus interview in TCS, WIPRO, Infosys, HCL? Past years question papers with solutions of it?
  16. Will I be eligible to attend the campus interviews of Wipro, Accenture and Infosys after scoring 65% marks till 6th semester?
  17. Whether 10th percentage is countable for recruitment in Accenture?
  18. Job in TCS, Wipro, Accenture and Infosys for a candidate who has secured 60% in 10th, 62% in 12th and pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech(CSE)?
5th August 2015, 07:53 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Pool Campus/Off-Campus of HCL, TCS, Accenture, Infosys and Wipro for B.Tech 4th year student who has a backlog?

The minimum eligibility criteria for attending any MNC's is as follows:

-> Candidate must have passed class 10 with a minimum of 70%.

-> Candidate must have passed class 12 or its equivalent with a minimum of 65%.

-> Candidate must have passed graduation with a minimum of 60% marks.

As in pool and off campus interviews the eligibility slightly changes.

The candidate can attend the interview, but he/she should clear the backlog before the completion of graduation.
5th August 2015, 08:01 PM
mwh

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Pool Campus/Off-Campus of HCL, TCS, Accenture, Infosys and Wipro for B.Tech 4th year student who has a backlog?

You are not eligible for getting job in any of the companies because you have backlogs in your graduation.
HCL,TCS,Accenture,Wipro and infosys are multinational companies they wont allow any candidate with backlogs so clear your backlogs before you are attending to the placement through campus or off line.
5th August 2015, 10:11 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
Whether the B.Tech students currently in 4th year with a backlog can apply in Off-Campus or Pool Campus selection program in HCL, TCS, Accenture, Infosys and Wipro?
If you have any standing backlogs than definitely you are ineligible to apply for off-campus interview. Without clearing standing backlogs, you are not eligible to apply.

HCL:

-You should have completed degree course from a recognized university or equivalent qualification.
-You must have secured at least 60% marks in aggregate in 10th, 12th and graduation.
-No active backlogs are allowed.

TCS:

-You should have completed B.E/B.Tech/MCA from a recognized university or equivalent qualification.
-You must have secured at least 60% marks in aggregate in 10th, 12th and graduation.

Accenture:

-You should have completed B.E/B.Tech/MCA from a recognized university or equivalent qualification.

Infosys:

-You should have completed B.E/B.Tech from a recognized university or equivalent qualification.
-You must have secured at least 65% marks in aggregate in 10th, 12th and graduation.

Wipro:

-You must have secured at least 50% marks in aggregate in 10th, 12th and 60% marks in graduation.
6th August 2015, 12:05 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
Yes, you are eligible for all mentioned companies.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for HCL, TCS, Accenture, Infosys and Wipro are,

Wipro=50%(B.Tech=60%)

HCL, Infosys= 65%

TCS, Accenture=60%

You should not have any pending backlogs.

Candidates having more than two years gap in throughout the studies are not eligible for HCL, TCS, Accenture, Infosys and Wipro recruitment.

Process of HCL, TCS, Accenture, Infosys and Wipro recruitment-

Aptitude Test
Technical test
HR
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?