4th August 2015, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I get student visa to study in Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 65% in 12th PCB?

Sir,
I have scored 6 Bands in IELTS and not less then 5.5 Bands in each module. In 12th PCB CBSE, I have got 65%. English-56, Chemistry-76, Physics-65 and Biology-68. Can you tell me that I can get Student Visa for Canada? There is no gap in my academics and I am a fresh student.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get Student Visa to study MS in Canada for a candidate who has secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  2. Can I get Student Visa to study in Canada if secured 74% in 12th Science and 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  3. When I will get Student Visa to study M.Sc in Germany if secured 7.0 Bands in IELTS?
  4. Can I get student visa to study in Abroad if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS, 284 marks in GRE and 71% in B.Tech with 3 backlogs? On what basis Student Visa organize?
  5. Am I eligible for US visa with IELTS 6.5 bands overall?
  6. Is it possible for me to get Visa for studying abroad with 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  7. Can I study Post Graduation in Ontario, Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  8. Can I get student visa to study Bachelor of Business Administration in Australia if secured 60% in 10th, 45% in 12th Commerce and scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  9. Will Embassy give me Visa with a score of 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  10. Can I study in MacEwan University, Canada if scored 6 Bands in IELTS being a 12th NIOS student?
  11. Will Embassy give me Visa to study in Germany having 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  12. Can I apply for study visa in Canada after completing IELTS and non medical with 63 marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Job oriented courses in Canada for 12th PCB who has scored 6.5 Bands in IELTS?
  14. Is it possible to study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 5 Bands in Writing? -- [New]
  15. What are the eligibility criteria required to apply for Student Visa in canada?
  16. Admission and Visa for Canada with overall 6 bands?
  17. Will Germany Embassy give me Visa with 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  18. How can I study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS but less than 40% in 12th and graduation?
5th August 2015, 10:49 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get student visa to study in Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 65% in 12th PCB?

Yes, you can get student VISA for studies in Canada. You have a good academic background, so have bright chances of getting VISA. However, there are other factors too, which can be decision making parameters like :-

- You should get admission in a well recognized institute in Canada.
- You should be able to prove your financial stability to meet the expense of the studies.
- You need to crack the VISA interview wherein you need to have good communication skills.
24th December 2021, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get student visa to study in Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 65% in 12th PCB?

How much money is needed if I want to do 11 and 12 from canada
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?