4th August 2015, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for Summer Internship in CTS company for 3rd year IT students?

Related Questions:
  1. Summer training in reputed companies like TCS, CTS after B.Tech (ECE) 3rd year?
  2. Procedure and fee to be paid for summer internship in BEL?
  3. Are companies providing training or internship to 3rd year B.Tech students? Procedure to apply for the same?
  4. How to do internship in any software company during summer vacatin? What are the companies offering internship for 3rd year students? I have scored 81.28% in B.Tech
  5. What is the procedure to be followed for doing 2 months summer internship in TCS?
  6. Name of companies offering intership for B.E ECE 3rd year students? Procedure for getting in the company?
  7. Companies that provide Summer Internship to ETC students after 3rd year of B.Tech.? Procedure to apply for it?
  8. How to do summer internship from any company after doing B.Tech 3rd year in computer science?
  9. Internship during summer after 3rd year of B.Tech (IT)
  10. Procedure for summer internship in BHEL?
  11. How to do summer internship in top civil company? I am studying B.Tech 3rd year
  12. How to do summer internship if I am a student of 3rd year electrical engineering?
  13. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? I am a 3rd semester student of B.Tech electrical engineering
  14. Procedure for summer internship in BHEL? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the complete procedure which need to be followed for applying summer internship in Railways while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  16. Summer Internship in CTS, Kolkata for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  17. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT during B.Tech Civil 3rd Year? Number of students they take for internship?
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in HAL, India for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd semester student?
5th August 2015, 11:47 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for Summer Internship in CTS company for 3rd year IT students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for TCS is 60% for internship. So you can contact to below given address for TCS internship.

Kolkata:-

Webel STP II Building, Block - DN, Plot No. 53,, Sector V, Bidhannagar, Salt Lake (East)
Kolkata, West Bengal
033 6636 9800

Bangalore:-

unit IX, 42(P) , 45(P) Think Campus, KIADB Industrial Estate, Electronic City, Phase-II
Banglore, Karnataka
080672 42000

Hyderabad:-

Address: Plot No.1, Deccan Park, Software Units Layout, Madhapur, Hyderabad, Telangana 500081
Phone:040 6667 2000
5th August 2015, 10:34 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for Summer Internship in CTS company for 3rd year IT students?

I am extremely sorry to state that CTS does not offer internship opportunities to third year IT students. There is no provision of internship for third year engineering students. So, you need to opt and try for other IT companies like TCS, Infosys, etc. They recruit on the basis of resume screening and interview which can be either telephonic or face to face or Skype- based.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?