4th August 2015, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Which higher studies i can pursue in abroad after MD Anatomy?

I have completed MD Anatomy in India this year. Which higher studies can i pursue after this in abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Clinical embryology and higher studies in anatomy
  2. What are the scopes of chemical engineers from IIT in India and abroad? Should I pursue higher studies abroad to get a job outside?
  3. Is it possible to study abroad after completing B.Tech in CSE stream?
  4. List of universities offering higher studies to ECE graduates abroad?
  5. Should I go for job or higher studies after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  6. Detail and procedure to do higher studies after B.Pharm in abroad?
  7. What course should I take after completion of Automobile Engineering diploma and B.Tech course?
  8. Which course I can do for higher studies in abroad after completion of B.Tech Food Technology?
  9. Difference between studying in India and Abroad? What could be the correct career path for me being a candidate of BE in CS domain having 3 years experience in IT field and wanted to pursue higher studies?
  10. When is the right time to start preparing for GRE and TOEFL? Criteria of arrears to study Abroad? Is self study enough?
  11. List of college for M.Tech. in Wireless(Telecommunication) after B.Tech.(ECE) in India and abroad
  12. Eligibility criteria to do MBA(Information Systems) in USA from renowned universities?
  13. Engineering after 10th or 12th is a better option? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is it easy to prepare for GRE exam to pursue higher studies abroad?
  15. What can I do after completion of M.Sc in Bioinformatics? Pursue higher studies MS in abroad or do Ph.D?
  16. How to do M.Tech Automobile from England?
  17. How to do higher studies in abroad after B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. Will I be eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in computer science?
24th July 2023, 03:37 AM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: Which higher studies i can pursue in abroad after MD Anatomy?

Congratulations on completing your MD Anatomy! There are many different higher studies you can pursue after this in abroad, depending on your interests and career goals.

Here are a few options to consider:
  • PhD in Anatomy: This is a research-based degree that will allow you to specialize in a particular area of anatomy. You will conduct original research and publish your findings in academic journals.

• MSc in Anatomy: This is a Master's degree that will provide you with advanced training in anatomy. You will learn about the latest research in anatomy and how to apply it to your clinical practice.

• Postgraduate Diploma in Anatomy: This is a diploma program that will give you specialized training in a particular area of anatomy. You will learn the skills and knowledge you need to work in a specific field, such as forensic anatomy or medical illustration.

• Fellowship in Anatomy: This is a fellowship program that will allow you to gain advanced training in a particular area of anatomy. You will work with a mentor to conduct research and develop your skills.[COLOR=var(--bard-color-on-surface-variant)][/COLOR]

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?