5th August 2015, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Fashion Designing course after BBA? Is it necessary to qualify NIFT?

Hey i am Richa Tiwari n doing BBA but i am not interested in doing MBA and even not interested in doing BBA but that time I was not knowing that i am interested in fashion designing course but known I know that i am fully interested in fashion designing course. So plz help me how can I do that. And in nift which qualification needed plz tell me and help me plzz.

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between Bachelor of Fashion Designing and Bachelor of Fashion Technology?
  2. What are the requirements to get admission in NIFT? I am a BBA final year student and want to do masters in fashion designing
  3. How to join Fashion Designing course after graduating from BBA course? How to prepare for the exam? From where to get the study material?
  4. Can I get admission in NIFT without entrance exam? Can I join fashion designing in NIFT?
  5. B.Sc final year student is eligible for NIFT? In Andhra pradesh how many fashion designing colleges are there?
  6. How to do fashion designing from NIFT? What is the qualification for it? Which designing course should I do?
  7. Procedure to take admission in NIFT for post graduation? Duration of PG in Fashion Designing?
  8. How can I join after 10th? I am interested in fashion designing
  9. How to do fashion designing after finishing 12th?
  10. Information about the courses in fashion designing in NIFT? What is the fee structure and duration?
  11. Is Maths necessary for fashion designing? What is the criteria for NIFT in 12th class with PCB to get admission for fashion designing
  12. Colleges for distance mode M.Sc. in apparel fashion designing?
  13. Is there loan facility available for Fashion Designing course at NIFT?
  14. BBA (Fashion Designing) after 3 years of Diploma?
  15. Can I do diploma in Fashion Designing after 10th and then join Bachelor's of Fashion Designing?
  16. How to become a designer? What should I do after 12th?
  17. How to fill the form of NIFT? I am interested in Fashion Designing
  18. Can I join Fashion Designing course after passing my 12th intermediate course? -- [Most Discussed]
9th August 2015, 08:17 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I join Fashion Designing course after BBA? Is it necessary to qualify NIFT?

See, for fashion designer, you can pursue
B.A. in fashion designing
from reputed colleges or universities and then pursue your M.A. in the same or work under some designer and gain experience or team uo with some sort of an agency.

But first step is getting admission in some of the good colleges. Like other courses also, there are entrances for this course which would get you into some good government colleges which of course have better placements.
So, you can prepare for the entrances like-
All INDIA ENTRANCE EXAM OF DESIGN.

Some other renowned colleges which offer such courses are-

1) LISAA School of Design, New Delhi

2) Vogue Institute of Fashion Technology, Bangalore

3) Apeejay Stya University, Haryana ,Gurgaon

4) Indian Institute of Art and Design (IIAD), New Delhi

5) Pearl Academy, Delhi, New Delhi
25th September 2017, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join Fashion Designing course after BBA? Is it necessary to qualify NIFT?

Can I do fashion designing after BBA and what entrance exam have I to do
3rd August 2019, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Hey , my name is anchal arora and I am in B.B.A 2nd year but I really want to be a fashion designer so I am very confused to what to do after this and which type of basics are needed for fashion designing ?? Is there is any coaching for fashion Desiging ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?