5th August 2015, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Is there any difficulty to join if selected in TCS but having backlog in B.Tech 7th semester?

Hello,
I have got my joining letter from TCS but I have a backlog in my B.Tech 7th semester. Before my 8th semester's result comes I am supposed to join in TCS. Will I face any difficulty? Will I join in TCS?

Related Questions:
  1. Will there be relaxation in TCS placement aggregate cutoff for the upcoming campus placements?
  2. Can we apply for TCS in 7th semester if we have a backlog in 5th semester
  3. Eligibility to attend TCS on-campus interview for a candidate who has secured 59% in B.Tech 6th semester?
  4. Can I get termination if got backlog in last semester of B.Tech but worked for 2 months in TCS?
  5. Am I eligible for job if selected in Wipro but having a backlog in B.Tech final semester?
  6. Is the placement cancelled if there is a backlog in the 7th semester?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS for B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student?
  8. What does gap-backlog in graduation mean?
  9. Will I be eligible for Syntel Campus Recruitment being a candidate of pursuing 7th semester of B.Tech having secured 80% and with 1 backlog? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is it true that with backlogs in first year chances of getting jobs are less?
  11. Am I eligible for TCS campus recruitment? I am a 7th semester student
  12. Am I eligible to apply for Capgemini if having backlog in B.E.(IT) 6th semester?
  13. Will I get a job in TCS having backlogs in final semester?
  14. Requirements of TCS for a B.E 7th semester student?
  15. Am I eligible for TCS Recruitment being a candidate of pursuing 5th semester of MCA with a backlog?
  16. Am I eligible for syntel campus placement with 65% in B.Tech and with backlog in 7th semester?
  17. Whether a candidate is eligible to get job if selected in Wipro WASE but had a backlog in B.Tech?
  18. Eligibility to join if selected in Capgemini but having backlog in Final Semester?
15th August 2015, 06:54 PM
Limited10
Member+

Default Re: Is there any difficulty to join if selected in TCS but having backlog in B.Tech 7th semester?

In TCS only one current is acceptable.If you have more then one then you are not eligible to get job in TCS.So if you have more then one backlogs then you firstly clear all your backlogs then after appear for the company.
23rd August 2015, 10:47 PM
newmoon06

Default Re: Is there any difficulty to join if selected in TCS but having backlog in B.Tech 7th semester?

If you have more then one backlog then you will not get the call letter from TCS.As due to its criteria more then one backlogs are not eligible to get job in the TCS.If you have so then clear all your backlog and then apply for the TCS.
2nd June 2017, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

Hi I have one backlog and my ipl program has been started will they allow me to continue at TCS or they will fire me

Waiting for your reply
Thankyou
8th December 2018, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,i had one backlog in my last semester and cleared in the advance supply (2018 passed out).Am i eligible for tcs selection process(because there is a condition in tcs that one should complete there btech in stipulated time)?
19th April 2022, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir i have one backlog in 7th semester any problem will come while joining in tcs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?