5th August 2015, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

How can i become a Scientist in Astrophysics field?

I have just passed my high school with 8.2 CGPA. And I want to pursue my career in Astrophysics but I am getting PCB in eleventh standard. I have also cleared polytechnic and getting digital electronics trade there. What should i do to become a scientist in Astrophysics?

31st August 2016, 09:51 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i become a Scientist in Astrophysics field?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have just passed my high school with 8.2 CGPA. And I want to pursue my career in Astrophysics but I am getting PCB in eleventh standard. I have also cleared polytechnic and getting digital electronics trade there. What should i do to become a scientist in Astrophysics?
It's good to see that you are interested to become a Scientist in Astrophysics field. First, you need to complete 12th standard and Graduation with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subject from a recognized university. It is mandatory that the candidate must have good skill the subjects like, Mathematics, Physics, and Computer field. Once, after successfully completed their Graduation, need to pursue M.Sc course followed by PhD course. Apart from this you have to go for summer internships Training in reputed companies to develop your Technical knowledge.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?