5th August 2015, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Direct admission in B.Tech 2nd year if score good marks in first 2 years of Diploma in Electronics Engineering and escape 3rd year?

Dear Sir,
I am doing my Diploma in Electronics Engineering, if I secure good marks in my Diploma 1st year and 2nd year then is it possible to get Direct Entry in the 2nd year of B.Tech without appearing 3rd year of Diploma?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in 3rd year of engineering after completing 2 years of diploma course?
  2. Procedure of direct second year admission for Electronics & Telecommunication Diploma?
  3. Will I get admission in direct 2nd year? I have scored 81.74% in 3rd year diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch
  4. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How much is the minimum percentage required to get admission in 2nd year of engineering in Information Technology? Am I eligible admission in MIT after scoring 85% in 3rd year diploma?
  6. How to take admission in direct 3rd year degree after completing diploma 3rd year
  7. Can I get direct admission to 2nd year diploma in Mumbai after diploma in Electronics?
  8. What is the cutoff list of direct 2nd year admission? I am a diploma mechanical engineering 3rd year student
  9. List of institution and procedure of admission for direct entry into second year of B.Tech. after diploma?
  10. Can I get admission in engineering college in direct 2nd year after completing diploma in electronics and tele-communication?
  11. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year after diploma in civil engineering branch
  12. Is it possible to get admission for TET in 3rd year Engineering after completion of diploma course?
  13. Is it true that after completion of diploma course we can get direct admission to 3rd year in Engineering?
  14. can I get admission from 3rd year production diploma to direct 2nd year Mechanical Engineering
  15. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.E after scoring 62% in diploma in electrical engineering?
  16. How to get direct 2nd year admission for B.Tech after Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  17. Can I get direct degree admission in direct 2nd year after diploma engineering in computers?
  18. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in B.Tech after completing 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering?
11th August 2015, 08:30 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Direct admission in B.Tech 2nd year if score good marks in first 2 years of Diploma in Electronics Engineering and escape 3rd year?

No, it is not possible to get direct admission in B.Tech 2nd year without completing three years Diploma course. To be eligible to get admission in B.Tech 2nd year, the candidate must have passed three years Diploma in Engineering course from a recognised board and the candidate must have to appear in Lateral Entry examinations like LEET/ECET/JELET examinations. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of four year B.Tech course. Since, you have not completed three years Diploma in Engineering course, you are not eligible to get direct admission in B.Tech 2nd year.
19th September 2020, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get Direct admission in B.Tech 2nd year if score good marks in first 2 years of Diploma in Electronics Engineering and escape 3rd year?

Which is best aftrt diplomo btech or bba?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?