6th August 2015, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to work as Software Developer after DOEACC A Level?

Is it possible to work as Software Developer after DOEACC A Level?

Related Questions:
29th May 2016, 09:39 AM
monu2681992

Default Re: Is it possible to work as Software Developer after DOEACC A Level?

Yes, after completing your DOEACC A Level exams and certification you become eligible for any software development job. SO, what you need to do is to find a company of your interest and check its job Description.
If you think that you are eligible for that particular job and it suits your interest then apply for the same.

Do not forget to apply for as many job as you can, because applying for one job and getting dependent on it to get a call from the HR is not going to help you to get job soon.

You need to apply for minimum of 10 jobs then you will have the probability of getting 2 or 3 calls from them.
21st October 2020, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to work as Software Developer after DOEACC A Level?

How much salar after completed for Doeace a level?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?