7th August 2015, 01:03 AM

Which subject to chose in NET 2016 exam having completed M.Sc in Remote Sensing & GIS?

Please tell me that in which subject i have to chose in NET 2016 exam after completing M.sc in remote sensing and gis.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.Phil through distance learning in Ecotourism after doing MSc in remote sensing?
  2. Am I eligible for MSc in GIS Remot Sensing after graduating in Geography? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible for UGC NET exam after completing MSc in remote sensing
  4. How to get a job in MSc in GIS and Remote Sensing
  5. Eligibility to apply in CSIR-NET(Earth Atmospheric/Planetary Science) being a student of MA(Remote Sensing & GIS)?
  6. What are the opportunities in GIS and Remote Sensing after post graduation?
  7. What are the opportunities available in GIS and remote sensing after completing PG? What's the applying procedure?
  8. How may I do a job? I've completed PG in geography and doing M.Sc in GIS and remote sensing from Nagaland university through correspondence
  9. How to do Ph.D in Remote sensing? I am a student of MSc
  10. Courses which I can do abroad after doing M.Tech in GIS and Remote Sensing?
  11. Seat in SRM for M.Tech Remote Sensing & GIS engineering with 281 rank?
  12. Which are the courses in GIS and Remote Sensing in civil engineering
  13. Are there any internships available at NRSC, SAV and IIRS related to GIS and remote sensing?
  14. List of the colleges providing Ph.D in Geomatics/GIS/Remote Sensing/Geo Informatics course with scholarship? How to get admission as a B.A student
  15. How to do M.Tech in Remote Sensing, M.Phil/Ph.D on part time basis?
  16. MTech in Remote sensing and GIS admission
  17. List all private job opportunities for M.Sc. (Geoinformatics) students?
  18. Where can I find an institute in Kochi/Thrissur to study a short term course in GIS(remote sensing)?
7th August 2015, 07:55 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject to chose in NET 2016 exam having completed M.Sc in Remote Sensing & GIS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Please tell me that in which subject i have to chose in NET 2016 exam after completing M.sc in remote sensing and gis.
You have completed M.Sc in Remote Sensing and GIS so you are eligible for UGC NET exam 2016 but you can choose Electronics subject for written test in UGC NET 2016 exam.

The educational qualification required for NET exam is masters degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks. 5% relaxation is given for SC/ST category candidates. Final year student are also eligible for NET exam.

There is no age criteria for NET exam but for JRF posts, your age should be below 28 years.
7th March 2022, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which subject to chose in NET 2016 exam having completed M.Sc in Remote Sensing & GIS?

Can i choose geography for ugc net exam after complete msc in remote sensing and gis?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?