27th May 2011, 06:48 PM
feathertouch

Will I get admission in government MBBS college after scoring 74 in GUJCET and 94% in CBSE board exam

i got 74 in gujcet n 94%(pcb) in cbse board exam shall i get adm in govt. mbbs collg.??????

Related Questions:
  1. Number of seats available for MBBS course in Gujarat for CBSE student who belongs to ST category? Eligibility to apply in GUJCET?
  2. Eligibility to apply in GUJCET for 12th CBSE ST candidate? Percentage required in 12th CBSE to get seat in MBBS in Gujarat?
  3. How many seats are there for CBSE student in Government College of Medical in Gujarat?
  4. Admission in engineering college in Gujarat after scoring 47.69% in Gujrat board exam and 47 in GUJCET? Which field should I go for if I dont get admission?
  5. Admission in gujrat government colleges without GUJCET? on the basis of AIEEE or CBSE boards marks?
  6. CBSE student can get admission in MBBS course in Gujarat? Process of admission?
  7. Which Board is better to study 12th in between GSEB and CBSE? Is there any difficulty to appear in GUJCET for CBSE students? -- [New]
  8. Minimum marks required in AIPMT and GUJCET to get admission in MBBS in government college?
  9. Seats for CBSE students through GUJCET outside Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Admission in MBBS in Rajkot after giving GUJCET? Am I eligible for GUJCET?
  11. Which board is better between CBSE and Gujarat board for admission in medical college
  12. Number of seats available in government and private colleges of GUJCET for 12th CBSE student?
  13. Can I get MBBS seat in self finance college after scoring 73.67% in Gujarat board
  14. In which college can I get admission with 48.25 marks in GUJCET?
  15. Which engineering course should I choose after scoring 70% in board exam in GUJCET?
  16. What is the procedure for getting admission to 1st year MBBS?
  17. Can I take admission in B.Com in government college in Chandigarh after scoring 56% in 12th exam from CBSE board?
  18. Can I take admission in government college in Chandigarh after scoring 56% in 12th exam from CBSE board?
4th June 2015, 04:51 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Will I get admission in government MBBS college after scoring 74 in GUJCET and 94% in CBSE board exam

It doesn't matters that how many marks you got in 12th class the main thing matters that is how many marks you got in the entrance exam GUJCET and then admissions are provided on the basis of merit list means toppers get chance first to get admitted in the college if they reject the college then next student get the chance and so on

By the way merit list changes every year and no one can predict about that so you must need to visit the college and need to checkout the merit list , on the basis of last few merit list may be you will get admission in the desired college
5th June 2015, 09:33 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Will I get admission in government MBBS college after scoring 74 in GUJCET and 94% in CBSE board exam

To get eligible for gujcet,the percentage requured in board exam is 50% in each subject for general and 45% for reserved categort.

Gujcet exam pattern:- comprises of 120 multiple choice questions from physics,chemistry,biology or mathematics (40 questions each),each correct answer would be alloted 1marks.so total would be 120 marks.

There would be 75% reservation for gujrat local people and 25% for non- local.

There is also reservation for special categories like
-sc:- 7% reservation
-st:- 15% reservation
-obc:- 27% reservation
Widows children:- 6% reservation

Based on the merit list i.e after considering the reservation,12th marks weightage,gujcet scored Mark seat would be alloted.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?