8th August 2015, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for Sub Inspector job in Karnataka Police with 63.22% marks in B.Com?

Hi sir,

My self Manoj. And i have completed my graduation in B.Com at 63.22%. Am i eligible to apply for the post of sub inspector of police in Karnataka?

9th August 2015, 02:40 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for Sub Inspector job in Karnataka Police with 63.22% marks in B.Com?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for the post of sub inspector as you have passed your graduation.

For the post of sub inspector the candidate should fulfill some of the eligibility conditions which are mentioned below :

* Candidate age should be between 20-28 years.

* Age relaxation is applicable as per norms.

* Candidate should have bachelor's degree in Arts/ Commerce/ Science/ Law or Engineering from any recognized university.

* Candidate should be physically and mentally fit without any physical deformity.

SELECTION PROCEDURE :

* Written examination.

* Physical test.

* Interview.
9th August 2015, 04:09 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for Sub Inspector job in Karnataka Police with 63.22% marks in B.Com?

Yes, you are eligible for Sub Inspector job in Karnataka Police with 63.22% marks in B.Com. There is no percentage limit to apply for SI exams.

Eligibility :
  • Candidate must have completed his/her graduation from any recognised university in any stream.
  • Age of candidate must be from 21 to 25 years. relaxation in age is also provided to reserved category candidates as per government norms.
10th August 2015, 03:20 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for Sub Inspector job in Karnataka Police with 63.22% marks in B.Com .

One who wishes to become Sub inspector in Karnataka Police has to appear for the Civil Services Exam conducted by the Karnataka Public Service Commission .
The application form for the job of the police sub-inspector post is issued by the Karnataka State Police .

The eligibility criteria required to apply for SI examination in Karnataka are as under:-

- The candidate must have completed Graduation degree with at least 60%(50% for SC/ST) marks from a recognized university .

-The age limit to apply for the exam is from 20 years to 25 years for general category.There is relaxation in upper age limit by 3 years for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

-The selection procedure involves of

Written test.

Physical test.

Medical test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?