8th August 2015, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Is there any school where I can get admission after completion of 10th with 6.2 CGPA?

I got 6.2cgpa in 10.can i get medical without maths in any school.please tell me if there is any school? What is the procedure which I need to follow up to get the admission in the school? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same soon?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any school where I can get admission after completion of 10th with 6.2 CGPA? -- [New]
  2. Which all schools available for getting admission in 11th after completion of 10th CBSE board with 5 CGPA?
  3. Can I get admission in Military school if secured 10 CGPA in 10th standard?
  4. Can I get admission in Sainik School, Kapurthala if secured 6 CGPA in 10th standard?
  5. Admission in 11th Science in CBSE School for NDA aspirant who has secured 6.74 CGPA in 10th standard?
  6. Eligibility to get admission in Krishna Niketan Girls School or DAV Colony School, Patna for a candidate who has secured 8.6 CGPA in 10th?
  7. Can I get science stream after scoring 7.2 CGPA
  8. Can I get admission in Delhi Public School for 11th Science if secured 8 CGPA in 10th standard?
  9. Is it possible to get admission in a good school in Delhi after completion of 10th from Open school?
  10. Admission in 11th science at Bihar and Jharkhand for a candidate who has secured 8.5 CGPA in 10th standard?
  11. Is it possible to get commerce course in Government school if completed 10th with 60 CGPA?
  12. How to take admission in science in government school with 7.2 CGPA in class 10th?
  13. What is the procedure followed for taking admission in 10th standard after completion of 9th from CBSE school?
  14. Minimum CGPA for Arts Stream in Government School Delhi
  15. How much % would be required in 10th to change to Government school from a private school?
  16. What should I do if my same school not giving admission for 11th standard after completion of 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is it possible to get Gujarat board school admission in class 11th after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  18. Can I get science stream after scoring 7.2 in 10th class?
9th August 2015, 11:15 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any school where I can get admission after completion of 10th with 6.2 CGPA?

Yes definitely you can get admission in most of the schools or colleges for your higher senior secondary degree course having secured 6.2 CGPA in your 10th board examination as for higher studies one just needs to be pass in their previous class which you have done.

But this is also true that with your grade you will not be eligible for the admission in top schools as these ask for students having high grades in the same class.

Also few institutes do conduct entrance examination for the selection of students for their higher studies from their institutes so you need to clear their respective entrance examination.

For your further studies you will have to take a career defining decision as you will have to opt for a stream for your higher studies according to your strength and interest.

At last, I also want to advice you that do not comprise with your interested stream for your further studies for taking admissions in the good institutes as this can cost you your career as you will be not feel confident with your new stream of academics.
9th August 2015, 11:58 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any school where I can get admission after completion of 10th with 6.2 CGPA?

After completion of class 10 one has various streams to pursue your career.

As you have scored 6.2 CGPA, you can get admission in any of the college to purse any course.

As you are wishing to pursue medical related course without maths. Yes, one can pursue Medical in class 11 without mathematics but one has to opt for Biology as one of the subject instead of mathematics.
9th August 2015, 06:51 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Yes, large number of schools and colleges provides admission to the students who have secured marks 6.2 CGPA in 10th standard.
You can get admission but the stream in which you will get admission will not be definite as the schools may not give admission in desired stream with that marks.
As you have not specified the state or city or region in the query in which you want to take admission,so, it is not possible to list all the schools who will give admission to you.

You will have contact the nearby schools by yourself to get the best details about the admission.
9th August 2015, 08:14 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, there are numerous schools where you can get admission in medical after completion of 10th with 6.2 CGPA. Some schools give admission on the basis of candidate's score in 10th class, whereas there are numerous other schools where you can get admission.

To get admission in 11th class medical, you have to follow following procedure :

First of all visit the desired school and ask for admission form.
Fill up the required details and submit your required documents along with admission form. Required documents are :
  • 10th marks sheet and 10th passing certificate.
  • School Leaving Certificate
  • Migration certificate

List of schools in which you can get admission are :

A.B.C. Montessori School
A-2/65, Ground Floor, Rajouri Garden
New Delhi - 110027, Delhi, India
Phone: (011) 66433927

A.E.S. Senior Secondary School
Janakpuri
New Delhi - 110002, Delhi, India
Phone: (011) 23232662

Baijnath Arya Girls Senior Secondary School
Anaj Mandi Shahdara
Delhi - 110032, Delhi, India
Phone: (011) 22384341

Aakriti Nursery School
1977, Outrm Line G.T.B. Nagar, Kingsway Camp, Kingsway Camp
New Delhi - 110009, Delhi, India
Phone: (011) 32966373

Adharshila Play Way School
Plot No. 27, Yamuna Vihar
Delhi - 110053, Delhi, India
Phone: (011) 22912999
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?