8th August 2015, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school after completion of 11th standard?

Can i get admission in +2 in other cbse school after completing 11th?
princy sir was saying that its cbse's rule that we can't change scul in 2.... pls reply as soon as possible>>>>>>>>>>> Awaiting to get the answer soon. Thanks!

9th August 2015, 12:53 AM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school after completion of 11th standard?

-> yes it is simple and small procedure
-> Get back your certificates from your current college
-> Submit the certificates in your new college with necessary details .
-> They need some details of yours because they have to send your details to the board .
9th August 2015, 01:40 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school after completion of 11th standard?

Yes, it is possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school after completion of 11th standard. There is no such rule that candidate can't change school in 12th class.
To get admission in 12th class in different school you need to submit following documents in new school :
  • 10th and 11th mark sheet
  • 10th passing certificate
  • School Leaving Certificate
9th August 2015, 12:42 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

It is possible but it is a very complex process and most of the schools refuse to do this. I suggest to change your school only if it is required unless not. For doing this first of all you have to find an appropriate school. After that visit to school campus and have a meeting with school principal. Ask them about your admission. If they agree to give you admission then complete all admission related formalities.

Basically registration for 12th standard is done in 11th standard. Thus if there is a new admission then school have to repeat this process again and have to the register new student externally. This process is so complex that's why most of the school refuse to give admission in 12th standard.

You may also use political approach for getting admission.
9th August 2015, 05:30 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is very much possible to get admission in another school in class 12th after having completed your 11th standard from a particular school, but for that you need to follow some simple steps mentioned below;

Steps to change school after 11th class:

> You first need to get a transfer certificate form the school in which presently you are studying

> Collect your report card from your current school

> Complete the admission procedure in the prospective school you want admission in

> Notify your board about the transfer of school

In case, your new school has a different board, then you will be needing an affidavit citing the reason for changing board.
9th August 2015, 06:12 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Yes it is true that any students are not allowed to change school in 12th after completing 11th from the other school.
As in 11th standard , students are registered to the board and they are provided unique registration number to every students.
That's why students are not allowed to change the schools in 12th standard.

Since, schools does not matter in the boards examination of 12th standard.
Students are not given marks on the basis of the fact that in which school they are studying but the marks are given on the basis of answers given in answer sheet of boards examination.

So, you should focus to get good score in boards examination for better future instead of wasting time in changing schools and other matters.
9th August 2015, 08:50 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to get admission in 12th standard in another CBSE school after completion of your 11th standard. According to board rules, the candidate must have to pursue 11th and 12th standard from a single board whether it is CBSE or State Board. So, it is not possible to get admission in 12th standard in another CBSE school after completion of your 11th standard.
10th August 2015, 07:51 PM
newmoon06

Yes, you can take admission in class 12th but, it is very long and complex process. Firstly, you need to visit the school campus where you want to take admission. You need to fulfill all the formalities of new school. You would required the following documents for taking admission-Transfer certificate,Character certificate, Pass certificate of class 10th and Report card of class 11th.

It will take time to adjust in a new school. Also you need to do registration of yourself by filling the registration form. You need to work hard.
11th August 2015, 09:44 PM
Limited10
Member+

It is possible to change the school in class 12th but make sure that you must remain in same board. Because you cannot change your board in class 12th. By changing the board you will face lot of problems.

It may be possible that some school will not allow to get admitted in the school, but don't worry you will definitely get the admission in another school.

For taking admission you need to follow the admission of that school and by paying fee you will get the admission. You will required some documents while taking admission like-Pass certificate of class 10th, Report card of class 11th etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?