8th August 2015, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to improve my graduation marks after completion of B.Ed course?

Hello,

I have done my graduation.in which i got less than 50%marks.after that i have done my MA and my BEd.but now because of less percentage in my graduation i suffer alot. now i want to do again graduation. .Is it valid or not?can i show my fresh graduation.

9th August 2015, 10:04 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to improve my graduation marks after completion of B.Ed course?

Yes, it is possible to improve you graduation marks. You can apply for improvement in three subjects of your graduation to improve your score in those subjects.
You have to fill the improvement form and submit it to your university to appear in improvement exam. After the exam university will issue you new marks sheet if you score better than your previous score.

If you want to pursue graduation again, then you can pursue it through correspondence.
You can pursue graduation from universities like IGNOU, KSOU, Osmania university etc.
Yes, your graduation will be considered as valid.
10th August 2015, 02:04 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to improve my graduation marks after completion of B.Ed course?

No dear, I am sorry to say that it is not quite possible to improve your graduation marks after completion of your B.Ed course.

However, if you wish you can opt for graduation again from an Open University and continue with your studies further, but you cannot improve your marks anyhow.
11th January 2016, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Hi i have completed my graduation from rajasthan university fom 2012,can i m ableto improvement exams for increase marks
20th March 2016, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

can i be eligible for entrance test exam of B.ed through IGNOU with 48% marks in graduation and i have 5 years experience in teaching
8th October 2016, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

I have done b ed through ma marks but I am not valid for tet please tell me what do i do
10th February 2017, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my BA through Ambedkar university with 40% and. MA by Kakatiya university with 50%. Am I eligible to write the entrance of B. Ed. How can I get seat in B. Ed.
5th May 2017, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir I done my degree from kakatiya university in the year of 2010 with 47.5% but now I want to improve degree marks is it possible if possible please let me know how to do if it is not possible what will do sir help me sir
22nd June 2017, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Low marks in graduation want to do Bed as I am teaching for moe than 8 years but need bed degree as per rules
19th December 2017, 06:28 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed B.com with 48%..in 2009 and also done B.ed in 2013 can i do graduation again for better marks? And is it will be considered in school service exam.
24th February 2019, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have done my graduation with 57% but I want to increase my marks is it possible because I want to prepare for SBI po
29th May 2019, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

I have completed Graduation 1999. But my marks is approx. 40%. Now I want to increase my graduation marks percentage. Kindly confirm the process.
3rd July 2019, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for third year B. A after completing my B. ed course
17th August 2019, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

To improve my percentage marks in graduation can i again write my graduation exams
24th September 2019, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I have done my graduation.in which i got less than 50%marks, after that i have done my MA.but now because of less percentage in my graduation i suffer alot. Now i want to do again graduation. .Is it valid or not?can i show my fresh graduation.
22nd November 2019, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

I have done MA BEd but wanna improve my graduation s marks tell how
28th January 2020, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation in 2010 but got 42% .Now I have completed my b.ed degree also ...but can't fill the form for govt exams due to less percentage...can I improve my marks in graduation...is there any procedure to improve percentage in graduation?
20th March 2020, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I improve my marks in masters? I did my master's 3years back from GU
20th April 2020, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed my graduation in 2017 from Assam University , but I scored only 41.6%. How can Improve it now . Please help me Sir.
7th August 2020, 02:32 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed my graduation in 2017 from Assam University , but I scored only 41.6%. How can Improve it now . Please help me Sir.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?