8th August 2015, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

What can I do for a better job with diploma in ECE? What are the job openings which are available currently?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I am a diploma ECE holder 73.8%.at 2011. still I cant find a suitable job for me. Till I am working in a non relation job to my department. not only me,many diploma holders are not in the correct way. need advice for a better job???

9th August 2015, 07:46 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do for a better job with diploma in ECE? What are the job openings which are available currently?

You should go for higher studies like B.Tech/B.E in your domain to get better jobs. This is because the job scope is huge after completion of degree course in ECE. Hence, appear in LEET and score well to get admission in degree course (second year of engineering degree course) via lateral entry. If you do not want to pursue higher studies and want to opt for a job based on your diploma qualification, then you need to study your domain properly and appear in the entrance exams for government jobs especially in the PSUs. This is because there is very less scope of diploma ECE engineers in the private sector. So you need to opt for government sectors like PSUs, Defense, Railways, etc.
10th August 2015, 12:10 AM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Default Re: What can I do for a better job with diploma in ECE? What are the job openings which are available currently?

* See, first you be aware of your branch objectives and prospects .
-> Once you completed your diploma degree with aggregate percentage
-> Lot of core companies are recruiting the technical candidates through their personal procedure .
-> First in every company , they will conduct aptitude test . it is the difficult one which terminates the chances to go to next round . After that technical test will be there , it will be easy .
-> HR interview will be there , where the officials tests your atitude and skills
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?