8th August 2015, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do B.Tech in CSE after completion of diploma in ECE?

Hey,

I just completed my 10th std and I'm planing to go for diploma.I have got a govt seat for ECE in a college.My question is can i go to Btech in CSE after having diploma in ECE and also i just completed my 10th.so no 1 & 2

Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study B.Tech(CSE) after completing Diploma in ECE?
  2. Which course I can take up for doing Masters after completion of B.Tech ECE?
  3. Which engineering stream should I choose among ECE, CSE and IT? Which one would be comfortable for girls?
  4. Can I do B.Tech in computer science after completion of diploma in electronics and communication?
  5. Which B.Tech course should I pursue among ECE, IT and CSE? Which provides better opportunity and will be easier for girls?
  6. Am I eligible to join ICWAI course after completion of B.Tech in CSE? What will be the career scope for this course?
  7. Am I eligible for PG Diploma in Canada? For which all streams am I eligible? Required score in IELTS for admission?
  8. What are the scholarships I am eligible to apply for after completion of Diploma in ECE from Chandigarh?
  9. Am I eligible for Pilot Training course after completion of B.Tech?
  10. Universities in Canada providing mining PG courses for B.Tech passed out students?
  11. Am I eligible for government job after completing diploma in CSE?
  12. What are the jobs available in Marine on ECE Diploma basis for B.E.(CSE) student?
  13. How can I get into government jobs after completion of B.Tech (ECE)? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is it possible to get admission in CSE after completion of diploma in mining engineering?
  15. Am I eligible to join M.Sc in Computer Science after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  16. Can I do B.Tech from abroad after completion of diploma in ECE from India?
  17. Am I eligible to study Robotics after the completion of 3 year Diploma in ECE?
  18. Can I do B.Tech from abroad after completion of diploma in ECE from India?
9th August 2015, 08:09 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do B.Tech in CSE after completion of diploma in ECE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hey,

I just completed my 10th std and I'm planing to go for diploma.I have got a govt seat for ECE in a college.My question is can i go to Btech in CSE after having diploma in ECE and also i just completed my 10th.so no 1 & 2

Thanks
After completion of diploma in ECE, you are not eligible for B.Tech in CSE but you can apply for ECE departments. But you should qualify in LEET exam.

Those candidates who have completed diploma course with above 60% marks from a recognized university are eligible for LEET exam.

Your age should be below 28 years.
9th August 2015, 10:10 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do B.Tech in CSE after completion of diploma in ECE?

Yes, you are eligible to do B.Tech in CSE after completion of your three years Diploma in ECE course. To get admission in B.Tech second year, you need to appear in Lateral Entry examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET examinations which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get direct admission in second year of four years B.Tech course. To change your branch from ECE to CSE, you need to opt for CSE branch during counselling process.
9th August 2015, 05:24 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hey,

Thanks
Yes, of course you are eligible for B.Tech in CSE after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. Those candidates who have studied Mathematics subject at 10th standard and 12th standard are eligible to apply for B.Tech in CSE. To get admission in B.Tech in CSE course, the applicant needs to appear in LEET examination conducted by the respective university. You can get admission for B.Tech in ECE based on your performance in the LEET entrance exam and Those candidates who have qualified in a LEET entrance exam can get direct admission to B.Tech 2nd second year.
9th August 2015, 09:57 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

You can do B.Tech in CSE after completion of diploma in ECE. You have to apply LEET exam which stands for Lateral Entry Engineering Test which is conducted to take admission into direct 2nd year of B.Tech course.

You must have not active backlogs.

You must consist at least 60% marks in diploma.

Your age should be below 28 years.

There will be objective type question paper of Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Communicative English, General Awareness and Computer Knowledge.
3rd October 2020, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

We will get software jobs after completing ECE group in b tech?
3rd July 2022, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Do the polytechnic diploma students need to select the same branch in BTEC through a lateral entry or are they allowed to choose any branch in BTEC. For example, we want to do ECE in Diploma in Telangana state and wish to take admission through lateral entry in Btec Computer Science Engineering. We appreciate your quick response and advice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?