8th August 2015, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do diploma in mechanical engineering after completion of 12th with 53% marks?

DEAR SIR,
MYSELF WANT TO TAKE ADMISSION IN MECHANICAL DIPLOMA MY BROTHER S.S.C. PASSED 61% & H.S.C. PASSED WITH P.C.B. 53.08. CAN I DO IT THIS TYPE OF DIPLOMA ? Can you please provide me the information soon?

REGARDS
MUSTAFA BAIG

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do diploma in mechanical engineering after completion of 12th with 53% marks? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Criteria to join Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Am I eligible for the position of SI after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a candidate with an age of 22 years?
  5. Am I eligible for IIT JEE Exam after completing diploma in Mechanical engineering in 4 years?
  6. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  7. Am I eligible for IIT JEE after completion of diploma with mechanical engineering
  8. Am I eligible for Mechanical Engineering course after completion of Diploma in Mechanical?
  9. Will I be able to get job in Merchant Navy after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 72.44%?
  10. Can I do diploma in mechanical engineering after completion of commerce course in Higher secondary?
  11. Am I eligible to do BBA course after completion of diploma in electrical engineering?
  12. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  13. How can I get admission in IIT Delhi after completing my diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  14. Which course we can do after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. Is NDA entrance exam hard to crack? What is the procedure to crack the exam?
  16. Should I go for Diploma to Degree in Mechanical or Engineering in Mechanical after completion of 10+2 to become IAS Officer?
  17. What should I do further after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. Am I eligible to join B.E Mechanical in government college after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
9th August 2015, 08:06 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do diploma in mechanical engineering after completion of 12th with 53% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
DEAR SIR,
MYSELF WANT TO TAKE ADMISSION IN MECHANICAL DIPLOMA MY BROTHER S.S.C. PASSED 61% & H.S.C. PASSED WITH P.C.B. 53.08. CAN I DO IT THIS TYPE OF DIPLOMA ? Can you please provide me the information soon?

REGARDS
MUSTAFA BAIG
You have completed 12th standard so you are eligible for diploma course.

Those candidates who have passed matriculation/10th with Mathematics, Physical Science & English from Central or State Board recognized by Govt are eligible for diploma entrance exam.

Your age should be below 21 years.
9th August 2015, 10:02 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do diploma in mechanical engineering after completion of 12th with 53% marks?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course after completion of your 12th standard with an aggregate of 53% marks from a recognised board. You can get direct admission in second year of three years Diploma course after completion of your 12th standard but, you need to appear in entrance examinations like VOCLET, etc. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of three years Diploma course.
9th August 2015, 02:43 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
DEAR SIR,

REGARDS
MUSTAFA BAIG
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completing 12th standard. 10th standard is the minimum educational qualification to be eligible for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.

A pass in 10th standard or 12th standard in Science stream is essential to apply for the Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering. The applicant should possess 50% marks in Mathematics and Physics subjects and 50% in Science in any one of the qualifying examinations. The maximum age of the candidate should be 21.
9th August 2015, 07:19 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to pursue diploma course in mechanical engineering after completion of your 12th with 53% marks. There is no bar in the percentage of 12th for admission in diploma course. This is because the admission is done based on 10th qualification and the polytechnic/diploma entrance test. So appear in the polytechnic entrance test of your state or diploma entry test of private universities and score well in it to seek admission in the diploma course in the polytechnic institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?