10th August 2015, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to score good marks in 12th Physics ISC Board exam?

Sir,
I am very weak in Physics portion of my 12th Science. I have just passed in my 11th Physics. I don't know how I should study Physics for my ISC Board exam. I want to score good marks in Physics. Please help me regarding this.

21st August 2015, 07:40 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to score good marks in 12th Physics ISC Board exam?

First of all I would request you not to panic regarding a subject, a it will only make things worse for you.

However, as you have mentioned that you are not quite good at Physics, here are some tips and tricks for you to score well in your Physics paper(and all the rest of the papers also, if applied properly).

> Try to pay as much attention in your Physics class at school, and try to clear your doubts as soon as possible.

> Never pile up your doubts to be cleared later, as i will only make things worse for you at later time.

> Make a proper time table and try to follow it with punctuality.

> Make a habit revising things daily before you go to bed.

> Give your self enough rest in order to stay fit and healthy.

> Try to solve previous year papers, which can help you a lot.

> Try to understand things and not to mug them all up, which will not benefit you anyway.

> If need occurs, you should go for coaching as well.
25th August 2015, 02:08 AM
sumitrahul76

Default Re: How can I prepare to score good marks in 12th Physics ISC Board exam?

Physics is very creative subject among PCM/PCB
Therefore,to secure a good marks in your 12th board examination you must've to prepare for it according to the prescribed syllabus if I.Sc.

If possible then you can join the coaching classes to understand it better and it would also help you in improving your problem solving strategy. Keep interacting with physics as much you can ,practice for numerical problems given in the NCERT course book,physics by Hc verma will also help you in scoring a great percentage.
Don't go beyond the syllabus.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?