10th August 2015, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

Detailed information and eligibility to study Diploma in Banking and Finance course?

Hello,
Please give me details of course named, Diploma in Banking and Finance Service? What is the eligibility criteria for applying this course? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about Diploma in Banking and Finance course for B.Com graduate?
  2. Detailed information, course duration and eligiblity to study Banking and Finance Diploma course? List of institutes with fee structure in India?
  3. Possibility to study Diploma in Banking & Finance after completing 12th Commerce? Career options after completing this course? Detailed information about CAIIB and JAIIB?
  4. Eligibility to study Banking & Finance Diploma course for F.Y.B.Com student? Possibility to study this Diploma along with B.Com?
  5. List of colleges which offers PGD in Banking & Finance for B.Com graduate? Detailed information, procedure, fee structure, course duration, and date of admission?
  6. Detailed information and entrance exam to study Banking and Finance Diploma course?
  7. Detailed information and scope of Diploma in Banking and Finance course for B.Com graduate?
  8. What are the bank courses available after B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Career prospects of Diploma in Banking & Finance course?
  10. Can I study Diploma in Banking and Finance at the same time if pursuing B.Com 2nd year from DU?
  11. List of institutes which offer Advanced Diploma in Banking and Finance course in Kolkata? Eligibility to apply?
  12. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Banking and Finance after completing 12th?
  13. Which Certification courses are better for me to have career in Investment Banking having completed MBA in Finance, NCFM in Derivatives Market and Diploma in Banking and Finance from IIBF?
  14. Am I eligible to study PG Diploma in Banking and Finance course if secured 75.3% in BBA?
  15. Entrance exam to study PG Diploma in Banking and Finance in Mumbai for B.Com graduate?
  16. How to do diploma course in Banking and Finance from Indian Institute of Banking and Finance?
  17. Application procedure for diploma course in Banking and Finance after 12th Commerce?
  18. Is it possible to study Banking & Finance Diploma course after completing 12th Commerce?
11th October 2015, 07:31 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and eligibility to study Diploma in Banking and Finance course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Please give me details of course named, Diploma in Banking and Finance Service? What is the eligibility criteria for applying this course? Please reply as soon as possible.
Diploma in Banking and finance is a post graduate banking course.

You can understand about the financial markets, banking system and operations.

The eligibility to do the course is Bachelor’s degree with 50% marks.
Some universities may conduct entrance examinations also.

After the course you may employed as Business Analyst, Corporate Analyst, Cashier, Finance Manager, Financial Analyst, Investment Analyst, Risk Analyst etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?