10th August 2015, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in Common Entrance Test to appear in Interview for Secondary DNB? Procedure to apply?

Hello Everyone,
I have completed my DGO(Diploma in Obstetrics and Gynaecology). I want to pursue Secondary DNB. What is the procedure? Can I appear for interview directly or do I have to appear for Common Entrance Test by National Board of Examination?

14th May 2017, 11:48 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in Common Entrance Test to appear in Interview for Secondary DNB? Procedure to apply?

Yes, in order to pursue Secondary DNB you have to appear for Common Entrance Test conducted by National Board of Examination. After qualifying the examination you have to face an interview. I have attached a link below where you will be able to find the total details of Secondary DNB, like the admission procedure, eligibility etc.

Hence, download the file from the given link and go through it carefully, so that you don't miss any important information.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf DNB secondary.pdf(7.23 MB, 28 views)
18th July 2022, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I have to appear in Common Entrance Test to appear in Interview for Secondary DNB? Procedure to apply?

I underwent mandatory post diploma 2 yr training for dnb in 1995, but never appeared for final theory examination. Am I eligible to appear for dnb theory final examination now.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?