10th August 2015, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for a candidate who has secured 45% in 10th?

Hello,
I want to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after 10th. I have passed 10th from Mumbai scored only 45% marks. I require information about admission availability & possibility with 45% marks.

Related Questions:
  1. List of the colleges, admission procedure and cutoff marks required for a candidate who secured 79.40% in 10th standard?
  2. Which is better to study among Higher Secondary and Diploma in Engineering course for a candidate who has secured 87% in 10th?
  3. Direct admission to study Engineering Diploma for a candidate who has secured 60% in 10th?
  4. Can I get admission to study Mechanical/Electrical Diploma Engineering course in Walchand College of Engineering, Sangli if secured 88.80% in 10th?
  5. Admission procedure to study B.Tech(Agricultural Engineering) for a candidate who has secured 60% in Diploma in Agriculture course?
  6. Is it possible to pursue degree course in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis? Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission?
  7. Procedure to study in IIT for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  8. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th student? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  9. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  10. Can I get admission for Diploima in Mechanical Engineering having secured 64.60% in 10th?
  11. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities?
  12. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  13. Am I eligible to get admission in Mechanical Engineering Diploma course if secured 73.80% in 10th?
  14. Eligibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course in Mumbai for a candidate who has secured 39.48% in 10th?
  15. Admission procedure to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course for 2 years ITI Mechanical holder?
  16. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. To study in B.Sc should I take admission in any Diploma course if secured 41% in 10th?
  18. Subjects to study in Mechanical Engineering Diploma course for a candidate who has secured 70% in ITI-Fitter?
12th August 2015, 09:06 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for a candidate who has secured 45% in 10th?

To get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course after completion of your 10th standard with an aggregate of 45% marks from a recognised board, you need to appear in Diploma entrance examination conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be called for counselling and you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in first year of three years Diploma course.
25th August 2015, 07:55 PM
DSP@1

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for a candidate who has secured 45% in 10th?

The eligibility criteria for joining diploma course are as follows.

-Candidate must have completed his/her 10th standard,
-Candidate must have attained minimum of 35% marks in his/her 10th standard.

If you have met with the eligibility criteria then you are eligible for doing diploma course.

So you apply for the entrance test conducted by your state education board for admitting students into diploma courses.

Give your best in the test,once you qualify the test with good score then you will be given rank based on the merit list.

As much you score better there will be a better chances to get seat in the government college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?