10th August 2015, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

Detailed information, course duration and total fee expenses to study PGDCA course?

Hello,
How much fee structure is required for admission into PGDCA course? I want to join the course of PGDCA and please give me fee detail and course of duration.
I hope you will give me the all details regarding this course as soon as possible.
Thanks & Regards-
Usha Madaan

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer PGDCA course in Mumbai? Entrance exam to get admission and total fee expenses?
  2. Course duration and total expenses to study MBBS in Abroad?
  3. Detailed information and eligibility to study PGDCA course for B.Sc(Computer Science) candidate?
  4. Total fee expenses to study MBBS in Ukraine? Entrance exams to study with scholarship?
  5. Detailed information and scope of PGDCA course?
  6. Detailed information, course duration and total fee of BCA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I get admission to study MBA being a T.Y.B.Com student? Total fee expenses to study MBA?
  8. Detailed admission procedure and total expenses to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has secured 90% in 12th?
  9. Detailed information, fee expenses and institutes offering SAP HR Training in Hyderabad?
  10. Detailed procedure and fee expenses to study MBBS in Russia, Singapore or Australia?
  11. Detailed information about study abroad for B.Sc, M.Sc, Ph.D with Physics or Genetics and minimum expenses of study in USA?
  12. What is the duration of IAS? What are the total expenses?
  13. Can I study PhD in Business Management after completing MBA? Course duration and total expenses?
  14. How can I study LLB after completing B.A.? List of colleges in Delhi with fee expenses and course duration?
  15. In which country I should study B.Sc(Agriculture) in Abroad? Total fee expenses of this course?
  16. Detailed information, fee expenses and institutes which offer SAP Finance Training in Bangalore?
  17. List of colleges with fee expenses to study PhD in Physiotherapy? Detailed information about it?
  18. Detailed information, course duration and eligiblity to study Banking and Finance Diploma course? List of institutes with fee structure in India?
5th April 2016, 11:42 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information, course duration and total fee expenses to study PGDCA course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
How much fee structure is required for admission into PGDCA course? I want to join the course of PGDCA and please give me fee detail and course of duration.
I hope you will give me the all details regarding this course as soon as possible.
Thanks & Regards-
Usha Madaan

The eligibility to study the PGDCA course is a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised university. This is the diploma level computer science course. The duration of the course is 1 year. The aspirant can apply to the college for this course through online mode or offline mode. After short listing you will be called for the admission. The fee structure will vary from one college to other. The total fee for this course in Annamalai University is Rs. 6900. The total fee for this course in Madras Christian College is Rs. 5000 per semester. You have to choose the college and check for exact fees details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?