10th August 2015, 03:06 AM
Unregistered

How can I study MBA(Hotel Management) in Abroad being a Bachelor of Hotel Management candidate?

Friends,
I want to study MBA(Hotel Management) in Abroad. So, what I have to do for this? I am studying Bachelor of Hotel Management here. Please let me know about this asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study Hotel Management in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th?
  2. Procedure to study Hotel Management in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th?
  3. How can I get admission to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Abroad after completing 12th?
  4. Chances to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Abroad for NIOS student?
  5. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Abroad being a 34 years old male?
  6. Can I get Student Visa to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course in Abroad if completed 12th PCM about 15 years ago?
  7. Is it possible to study Hotel Management in Abroad being a NIOS candidate?
  8. Which is better to study among BBA in Hotel Management and Bachelor of Hotel Management for 12th Commerce female candidate?
  9. List of universities which offer Master's Degree in Hotel Management in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  10. Whether Singapore is best country to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course? List of colleges for admission? -- [New]
  11. List of universities which offer MBA in Hotel Management course in Abroad? Job opportunities after completing this course?
  12. List of universities which offer Bachelor of Hotel Management course in Abroad to 12th student? How can I get admission?
  13. Is there any possibility to do HM course after passing 12th?
  14. How can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Australia if secured 9.4 CGPA in 12th?
  15. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Hotel Management course in Abroad?
  16. Details of IIHM course? What is the syllabus of it? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. In which university I should take admission to study Post Graduation in Hotel Management in Abroad after completing B.Com?
  18. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management after completing Diploma program on 10th basis?
13th August 2015, 04:05 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study MBA(Hotel Management) in Abroad being a Bachelor of Hotel Management candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends,
I want to study MBA(Hotel Management) in Abroad. So, what I have to do for this? I am studying Bachelor of Hotel Management here. Please let me know about this asap. Thank you!
You can do MBA in abroad through SAT exam.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized university are eligible for SAT exam.

Your minimum age should be above 17 years.

Pattern for SAT exam:-

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?