10th August 2015, 04:07 AM
Unregistered

Difficulties to apply for Bank Education Loan to study PGDM in IIM?

Friends,
I have already completed my B.Tech and I have a desire to study PGDM in IIM now. I am also preparing for CAT. But I want to take Education Loan for doing PGDM course. Please tell me I can get any difficulty at the time of applying Education Loan from Bank?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Education Loan again to study PGDM in IIM if already studying B.Tech with Education Loan?
  2. Can I get Bank Education Loan for Hostel charges and miscellaneous expenses if study PGDM in IIM?
  3. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan to study Executive PGDM in IIM-Delhi?
  4. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 17 Lacs to study PGDM in IIM for a candidate whose father is a Government serviceman?
  5. Should I apply for Bank Education Loan to study PGDM/MBA in an Autonomous college? -- [New]
  6. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  7. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  8. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  9. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How much subsidy I will get if taken Education Loan of Rs. 3.4 Lacs?
  11. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  12. Detailed information about the Bank Education Loan to study B.Pharmacy?
  13. Possibility to study B.Tech with Personal Loan if fail to achieve Bank Education Loan?
  14. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech in IIT?
  15. Am I eligible to study PGDM in IIM if completed B.Com from SMU?
  16. Detailed information about Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme for study B.Tech?
  17. Is it possible to apply for Education Loan to study MS from the same Bank sponsored Loan for B.Tech course?
  18. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
11th November 2017, 01:46 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Difficulties to apply for Bank Education Loan to study PGDM in IIM?

No, there will not be any difficulty for you to get an education loan from bank to study PGDM course in IIM. Once, you secure admission in PGDM course in IIM, you can apply for an education loan by submitting your admission letter, Identity Proof, etc., relevant documents to bank. If you all the documents correctly and after submitting them to bank, your education loan will be sanctioned without having any difficulties for pursuing your PGDM course in IIM.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?