10th August 2015, 03:08 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to apply for Education Loan to study MS from the same Bank sponsored Loan for B.Tech course?

Hello,
If I have applied for a Bank Education Loan for doing B.Tech course then the same Bank can provide me Education Loan for doing MS also? Please let me know about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Which Bank sponsored Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study MS in India? Documents required to apply?
  2. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  3. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  4. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  5. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  6. Possibility to study B.Tech with Personal Loan if fail to achieve Bank Education Loan?
  7. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  8. Detailed information about the Bank Education Loan to study B.Pharmacy?
  9. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  10. How much amount I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  11. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
  12. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech in IIT?
  13. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  14. How to get education loan? From which bank at lowest interest? Minimum salary of parents required for loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  16. Detailed information about Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme for study B.Tech?
  17. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan?
  18. How can I get Bank Education Loan with low interest rate to study MBBS in Russia? Mode of repayment?
13th August 2015, 10:35 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to apply for Education Loan to study MS from the same Bank sponsored Loan for B.Tech course?

Yes, it is possible to apply for education loan in order to study MS. You can take education loan from the same bank which had given you loan for B.Tech course. There will not be any problem if you had repaid the loan. Otherwise it is purely at the discretion of the bank whether it will sanction your loan or not. This holds true for all banks under Reserve Bank of India. So, if you had not repaid the loan, then you need to contact the concerned bank, state your current condition, raise request for next loan and have discussion concerning the education loan details with the concerned branch manager. If the bank allows your loan request, act as per bank's instructions to get your education loan request sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?