10th August 2015, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get enrolled for Summer Internship in Tata Motors?

Respected Sir,
I want to know the procedure to get the summer internship in Tata Motors. Please can you reply me the procedure to my mail([email protected]).

15th August 2015, 10:50 PM
Limited10
Member+

Default Re: Procedure to get enrolled for Summer Internship in Tata Motors?

For getting summer training in TATA Motor for this you have to-

1-You have to prepare your CV in proper manner in order to mention your previous projects.

2-You have to well describe your course and field of interest in your CV.

3-And then you have to mail your CV to the training head of the TATA Motor.

Then they will short list the candidate according to there requirement.After that they can call you for the interview.And if you selected then you can get training in TATA motor.
23rd August 2015, 09:13 PM
newmoon06

Default Re: Procedure to get enrolled for Summer Internship in Tata Motors?

TATA Motors provide training to the qualified candidates only.So it is very difficult to get training in TATA motor.You have to make good CV in order to mention all your recent projects and achievement.Then you have to forward your CV to the training head of the TATA motor.Then they will short list the candidate according to there requirement.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?