10th August 2015, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

How can i do MBBS degree from Germany in lowest package?

11th August 2015, 01:04 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i do MBBS degree from Germany in lowest package?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The value of MBBS degree from Germany is recognized by many countries. The visa process to study in Germany is simple. One can start to work from their second year onwards. After working for five years you are eligible for Permanent Residency in Germany. There are many universities offering MBBS in Germany. No tuition fee will be charged from students to pursue MBBS in Germany. Education in Germany is funded by Federal Government. But, Language Training in Germany can cost around Euros 5000.
11th August 2015, 11:22 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i do MBBS degree from Germany in lowest package?

Most of the German Universities do not charge any tution fees for higher studies like MBBS. However, you need to bear the institutional charges and living cost. The best way to meet your expense is doing well in the entrance exams based on which the German Universities take admission and getting a scholarship. Apart from this, you can also get scholarship later if your perform exceptionally well in academics or extra curricular fields. You can also take education loan to meet your expense or can work part time in your university to meet the expense.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?