10th August 2015, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Whether Income Tax File is necessary to apply for Education Loan to study MDS?

Sir,
I am studying BDS in 3rd year now. I want to study MDS after my BDS. I want to take Education Loan from Bank. So, I want to know that Income Tax File is necessary for applying Education Loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get any benefit in Income Tax against Education Loan to study in Abroad?
  2. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study MDS?
  3. How much interest will be charged on Education Loan to study MDS? Detailed information about Mode of Repayment?
  4. Whether AIIMS will help me to apply for Education Loan to study MDS?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for Education Loan to study B.Tech without IT File?
  6. Can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 14 Lacs to study B.Tech in UK if my father doesn't have IT File?
  7. Maximum amount offered in Bank Education Loan to study MDS in Abroad?
  8. Is there any entrance exam available for foreign student to study MDS in any Government Dental Colleges? Education loan to study MDS?
  9. Interest rates charge against Education Loan to study MDS? Detailed information about recovery process?
  10. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech for a candidate whose father' Income is Rs. 3 to 3.5 Lacs per annum? -- [New]
  11. Can I apply for an Education Loan to study MBBS if my father is working in Abu Dhabi?
  12. Important deductions in profit and gains in business and profession?
  13. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  14. Bank's terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan to study MDS in Abroad?
  15. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  16. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  17. Why do Poor always fail to Get a Study Loan or Entry In some Colleges?
  18. How may I apply for income tax department jobs? Types of questions being asked? -- [Most Discussed]
16th May 2018, 06:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Income Tax File is necessary to apply for Education Loan to study MDS?

If you are earning a taxable income, then you need to file your income tax return to get any kind of refund, if it is available. Usually, those who have taken education loan, can get income tax deduction.

Hence, it will depend on the income you or your family is earning. Hence, filing ITR will only help you or your family.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?