11th August 2015, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Universities offering correspondence PhD in Human Resource in India? Procedure to get admission?

Hello,
How I can proceed for PhD in Human Resource correspondence course? Please tell me about the universities offering the same in India?

Related Questions:
  1. Universities offering PhD in Human Resource Development? When these universities will conduct their exam?
  2. Universities offering PhD in Human Resource in NCR Delhi?
  3. List of universities offering PhD in Human Genetics at U.S.A.?
  4. Can I do PhD in Hotel Management? Universities offering PhD as correspondence?
  5. Universities offering PhD in Seed Science and Technology in India? Procedure to get admission?
  6. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? List of universities offering PhD in tourism?
  7. Universities offering PhD in Human Genetics at Abroad? Exams to qualify for admission?
  8. What is the admission procedure to pursue Ph.D? Universities offering Ph.D?
  9. Details about universities offering Ph.D in Human genetics?
  10. Names of the universities in South India offering B.Ed through correspondence?
  11. Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Sanskrit? Universities offering Ph.D without entrance?
  12. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  13. List of universities which offer correspondence PhD in Mathematics? Procedure to apply?
  14. Admission procedure and list of universities offering distance learning program through correspondence in ECE?
  15. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of universities which offer PhD in Pharmacy in India? Procedure to get admission?
  17. List of universities which offer correspondence PhD in Urdu in India?
  18. Correspondence universities offering PhD course to a candidate who has secured 55% in M.A.(Economics)?
13th August 2015, 06:39 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Universities offering correspondence PhD in Human Resource in India? Procedure to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
How I can proceed for PhD in Human Resource correspondence course? Please tell me about the universities offering the same in India?
List of the university for correspondence PhD in Human Resource in India:-

Goa University
Ph. No: 0832 651 9048
Address: Taleigao Plateau, Bambolim, Goa-403001
https://www.unigoa.ac.in

Nalanga Open University
Ph. No: 0612 220 6916
Address: West Gandhi Maidan, 1st Floor, Biscoman Bhawan, Patna, Bihar-800001
http://www.nalandaopenuniversity.com

IGNOU
Ph. No: 011 2953 3869
Address: # RZ-A-44, Road Number 4, Block B, Mahipalpur Extension, New Delhi, Delhi-110037
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?