11th August 2015, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

List of universities which offer PhD in Commerce with scholarship for M.Com postgraduate?

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am Akhlakur Rahman. I have been passed out M.Com with 64% mark and want to continue my study. Also I want to take admission in PhD in Commerce. Please provide list of university for PhD with scholarship.

Related Questions:
  1. Universities that offer scholarship to Indian students to do Ph.D?
  2. List of universities which offer PhD in Linguistics with Scholarship?
  3. List of universities which offer PhD in Nanotechnology with scholarship without GRE scorecard in US?
  4. List of universities which offer PhD in Management course to MBA postgraduate who has work experience?
  5. Is NET mandatory for PhD? Which books to refer for NET? Best university for PhD in Commerce?
  6. What should I do to get scholarship for doing PhD in Abroad? Which universities offer scholarship?
  7. List of universities which offer PhD with scholarship in Abroad for M.Sc(Forensic Science) candidate
  8. Universities which offer scholarships for Ph.D degree? Eligibility criteria and selection pattern? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get free scholarship to study PhD being a MA postgraduate?
  10. List of universities which offer PhD in Organic Chemistry with scholarship in Abroad
  11. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
  12. List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Commerce in India? Eligibility to get admission for T.Y.B.Com candidate?
  13. List of universities which offer PhD in Computer Application in USA to MCA postgraduate?
  14. List of universities which offer PhD(English) course to M.A. postgraduate in India? Previous years question papers for Panjab University and JNU PhD entrance exams?
  15. List of universities which offer Distance PhD in Chemistry for 39 years postgraduate in India?
  16. List of Deemed universities which offer PhD in Ecology for M.Sc(Ecology & Environment) postgraduate?
  17. How many universities are there which offer Ph.D in commerce? When can I apply for these universities?
  18. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Computer Science to M.Sc postgraduate? Total expenses to study Part Time PhD?
13th August 2015, 06:32 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities which offer PhD in Commerce with scholarship for M.Com postgraduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam,
I am Akhlakur Rahman. I have been passed out M.Com with 64% mark and want to continue my study. Also I want to take admission in PhD in Commerce. Please provide list of university for PhD with scholarship.
List of the best institute to do Ph.D degree in Commerce:-

Deshbandhu College
Address: Kalkaji, New Delhi, DL 110019
Phone: 011 2643 9565

Wilson College
Address: Marine Dr, Girgaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 022 23637663

Christ College, Bangalore
Address: Hosur Main Road, Bangalore, Karnataka 560029
Phone: 080 4012 9199

Delhi College of Arts and Commerce
Address: Delhi College of Arts and Commerce, Shaheed Sudhir Subharwal Marg, Netaji Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110023
Phone: 011 2410 9821

Loyola College
Address: Nungambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Phone: 044 2817 8490

Lady Brabourne College
Address: P-1/2, Suhrawardy Ave, Beniapukur, Kolkata, West Bengal

Hans Raj College
Address: Mahatma Hans Raj Marg, University Enclave, New Delhi, DL 110007
Phone: 011 2766 7458

Alphonsa College, Pala
Address: Arunapuram P.O, Pala, Kerala 686574
Phone:04822 212 447
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?