27th May 2011, 07:30 PM
rana21873

Procedure to take admission in B.Ed in Jammu University through correspondence? How much fee is charged?

Q.1 What is the procedure to taking the admission in B.Ed. from Jammu University in correspondence?
Q.2 How much charges the fees of the course?

Related Questions:
  1. What's the procedure for B.Ed admission through Correspondence in Jammu Kashmir University? How may I get information regarding the same?
  2. Possibility of getting admission for B.Ed course in Jammu University through correspondence? What is the total fee structure and last date to submit the form?
  3. What is the admission procedure of B.Ed course through correspondence from Jammu university?
  4. How may I take B.Ed Admission through correspondence in Jammu University? I've secured 46% marks in gradudation
  5. List of Universities offering B.Ed(Correspondence) from Jammu University? What's the Eligibility criteria and Procedure for admission?
  6. Procedure for taking admission in B.Ed from Jammu University by Correspondence? Last date of submission of forms and fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to take admission in correspondence master degree in HR from Symbiosis University in Pune? What is the fee structure and the last date of admission?
  8. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  9. How can I apply for correspondence B.Ed in Jammu University? What is the eligibility for the same?
  10. How to do correspondence B.Ed through Jammu University? I've 3 years teaching experience
  11. How may I join B.Ed course through correspondence from Jammu university after completing MA with 62% marks?
  12. Is B.Ed. degree course offered by Jammu University governed under NCTE act?
  13. How may I do B.Ed from Jammu university without attending any class in the session? What is its course fee structure?
  14. What is the last date for admission in B.Ed distance course in Jammu University
  15. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  16. Can I get admission to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Mysore University being a correspondence B.Sc graduate from an Open University? Admission procedure, fee expenses and documents required to apply? -- [New]
  17. What is the total fee of Jammu University of B.Ed?
  18. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
22nd July 2015, 03:26 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in B.Ed in Jammu University through correspondence? How much fee is charged?

to apply for B.Ed. in Jammu University you just have to fill the registration form and submit a form fee of Rs.550. The online forms are available at their official website which is, www.distanceeducationju.in. You are eligible to fill up the form if you are a graduate from an approved university and you have 2 years of teaching experience in the same field that you have applied B.Ed. for. You have to submit the form online and wait for the examination date. The date for examination will be given in their official website only. You have sit for the entrance examination and clear it to be eligible to be a part of B.Ed. course in Jammu University. The course fee is Rs. 17,070. You need to submit a separate amount of Rs.550 and Rs.225 if you are an outsider to Jammu University. These are registration and migration charges, in case you are not a registered candidate in Jammu University.
23rd July 2015, 12:59 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in B.Ed in Jammu University through correspondence? How much fee is charged?

Eligibility For B.ed In Jammu University
- you must have bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized university with minimum 45% aggregate.

Application Procedure
In Jammu university , There is a centralized online admission.
- Register online with your detail
- Upload necessary Attested Documents , Your Photograph , Your Signature etc.
- Apply for preffered course B.ed & select colleges priority wise
- During online counselling , College will be alloted as per merit cum your preffered college
- If you want to get admission in alloted college , then you will have to pay fees & confirm your admission for that college.If you don't want to get admission in alloted college , then wait for second round counselling.

Application Fees
Rs.1650/- per candidate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?