11th August 2015, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

In which field i should make career after Diploma in Fabrication Technology?

In which field i should make career after Diploma in Fabrication Technology?

12th August 2015, 09:59 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which field i should make career after Diploma in Fabrication Technology?

It depends on your personal interest and your ambition. If you want to make your career in Fabrication Technology you can go for it as there is good amount of scope especially in the fashion and textile industry. Otherwise you can go for other fields like management, general science studies, etc. as per your goal and interest by pursuing courses in that field. It is recommended to stick to your domain if you do not have any problem as you are well versed with the fundamentals of your domain and if you pursue higher studies you can really shine in the future since there is very less skilled professionals in the field of fabrication technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?