11th August 2015, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study PhD in English Language in IGNOU for a B.Ed graduate who has 20 years of Teaching experience?

Hello Everyone,
Is it possible to register for PhD programme in English Language from IGNOU for a candidate having with 20 years of Teaching experience in Degree college without having M.Phil degree but equipped with B.Ed degree?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get admission to study PhD if completed B.E. about 18 years ago and having 5 years of worked experience?
  2. How to do PhD in Mathematics having 2 years teaching experience after M.Phil?
  3. Can I study PhD in English if having 23 years of Teaching experience? List of Universities in Karnataka?
  4. Can I study B.Ed in IGNOU if completed M.A.(Economics) and DECE from IGNOU having 4 years of Teaching experience?
  5. Detailed information about PhD in English Language and English Literature for an English postgraduate? Possibility to do PhD in Management?
  6. Can I get admission in B.Ed course of IGNOU after completing M.A in English and having 2 years of teaching experience?
  7. Eligibility to get admission to study PhD in English in SV University for M.Phil candidate who has 6 years of Teaching experience in Government High School?
  8. IGNOU, Certificate In Teaching Of English, CTE-1, The Language Learner Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Can I do B.Ed from IGNOU without any teaching experience
  10. Information about pursuing PhD English from IGNOU?
  11. Am I eligible to study PhD in Mathematics if having 28 years of Teaching experience after Post Graduation in Mathematics?
  12. Is teaching experience required for doing B.Ed under IGNOU?
  13. From where I should study PhD in English if completed M.A. from IGNOU?
  14. B.Ed correspondence for B.Com graduates without teaching experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Possibility to study PhD in English for a candidate who has secured 51% in M.A.?
  16. Possibility to study PhD in Chemistry for a Lecturer who has 12 years of experience?
  17. From which universities can I do Ph.D in English?
  18. IGNOU Certificate in Primary Teaching- Teaching of Language Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
18th August 2015, 06:09 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study PhD in English Language in IGNOU for a B.Ed graduate who has 20 years of Teaching experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
Is it possible to register for PhD programme in English Language from IGNOU for a candidate having with 20 years of Teaching experience in Degree college without having M.Phil degree but equipped with B.Ed degree?
Those candidates who have completed masters degree in English from a recognized university are eligible for Ph.D entrance exam in IGNOU. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

Your age should be below 28 years for JRF post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?