11th August 2015, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Is it difficult to apply for Education Loan to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course if my father is working in Abroad?

Dear All,
I am getting admission in Bachelor of Physiotherapy course. I have a Bank Account in Axis Bank but my father doesn't. He is working in Abroad(Dubai). I want to know is there any difficulty I will face if I want to apply for an Education Loan?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs to study MBBS in India if my father is working in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I apply for an Education Loan to study MBBS if my father is working in Abu Dhabi?
  3. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course? List of Financial Institutions which offer Education Loan with Interest Rates charged in India?
  4. How can I get Education Loan to study Master of Physiotherapy in Abroad?
  5. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MBA(Hotel Management) in Cardiff University if my father is working at NTPC?
  6. Can I apply for Education Loan to study PhD in Microbiology in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get deduction in Bank Education Loan to study MBA if my father is a Government serviceman?
  8. Can I get Education Loan to study B.Tech if my father has no property?
  9. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16.5 Lacs to study MBA in Abroad?
  10. Can I get education loan of 7 lakhs from SBI bank after retirement of my father?
  11. Minimum percentile required in GRE to study MS in Abroad with Education Loan?
  12. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study MBBS for a candidate whose father is NRI?
  13. What should I study further after completing Bachelor of Physiotherapy?
  14. From where I can get loan to study further in Abroad?
  15. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan to study MS in USA without having any property? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  17. Is it possible to get Education Loan of Rs. 6.75 Lacs to study MBA if my father is working in a Private Firm?
  18. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
31st January 2018, 12:32 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it difficult to apply for Education Loan to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course if my father is working in Abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear All,
I am getting admission in Bachelor of Physiotherapy course. I have a Bank Account in Axis Bank but my father doesn't. He is working in Abroad(Dubai). I want to know is there any difficulty I will face if I want to apply for an Education Loan?

No, it is not difficult to apply for an education loan to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course, while your father is working in an abroad country. You have to contact a bank branch near your house for an education loan or apply online. Bank officer will explain you about the education loan process and documents required for it. You have to provide the documents required and your parent’s should sign the document as co-borrower. Based on the loan amount you either have to provide third party security or a collateral security. It is better to contact the bank branch in person for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?