12th August 2015, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply in CMC Vellore Medical entrance exam?

Respected Sir,
I want to apply for CMC Vellore Medical entrance exam. Kindly tell me the procedure to apply? I also want to know the eligibility criteria. Waiting for your reply.

25th August 2015, 09:03 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply in CMC Vellore Medical entrance exam?

CMC Vellore Medical entrance examination is a computer based test (CBT) national level entrance exam which is conducted by CMC Vellore for admission to its Medical course.

Eligibility for CMC Vellore MBBS Entrance 2016 :-
Candidates who wish to seek admission in CMC Vellore must have minimum aggregate of 60% marks at +2 level in each of Physics, Chemistry and Biology (or Botany and Zoology taken together) and have an aggregate of 140/200 in these subjects, both at qualifying and competitive examinations and must have passed English subject at 10+2 level.

You can apply for CMC Vellore Medical entrance examination by visiting CMC official website http://admissions.cmcvellore.ac.in.
25th August 2015, 04:43 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply in CMC Vellore Medical entrance exam?

Procedure for CMC Vellore Medical Entraance exam:

All candidates whose applications are in order and completele will be registred. They will go through a compettitive process of a preliminary computer based entrance test.

Short listed candidates will be invited for step 2 which consists of special test to assest the candidates charcter and aptitude. Interview also will form part of assesment at this stage.

All admissions are based on interse merit.
27th August 2015, 08:23 PM
DSP@1

CMC(Christian Medical College) vellore will conduct entrance test for admitting students into their organization.

The eligibility criteria for CMC entrance test are as follows.

-Candidate must have minimum age of 17 years.
-Candidate must have completed his/her 12th standard.
-Candidate must have their main subjects as Physics,Chemistry and Biology from High School to 12th standard.
-Candidate must have scored minimum of 60% in their 12th standard.

These are the eligibility criteria for CMC Vellore entrance test.

If you have met with the requirements then wait for the notification to be held once it is held apply for the test.

The exam will be for 200 marks with Physics,Botany,Chemistry and English subjects.

You need to get 140 out of 200 marks then only you will get seat in CMC Vellore.
18th February 2019, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Hello respected sir/madam. I wanna know the eligibility to get a Bsc(respiratory therapist) seat in CMC. What requirements should I meet? Please answer sir!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?