12th August 2015, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Suitable books and last 3 years solved question papers to prepare for Punjab-MET? Difficult levels of this entrance exam?

Respected Sir,
I want to know about PUNJAB-MET. Can anyone tell me difficulty level of Punjab-MET and any special book to follow? And can I get previous 3 years solved question papers?

Related Questions:
  1. Books and Previous 10 years question papers to prepare for AFMC Entrance Exam?
  2. Am I eligible to give NET Exam having scored more than 50% in LLM? Which Books to prepare for Criminology subject? Previous year solved Question Papers for this Exam?
  3. How may I get books and previous year exam papers of Tiss Mha entrance exam? I have finished my B.Sc in nursing
  4. Suitable books which has solved previous years question papers of 10th ICSE Board exam?
  5. Solved question papers of last 3 years of commerce? Which books to be referred and how to prepare for the exam?
  6. Books and Previous 5 years solved question papers to prepare for AFCAT Exam?
  7. Last years MP MET solved question papers?
  8. How to prepare for the post of clerk in Punjab High Court? Last 10 years solved question papers?
  9. Last 3 years question papers and suitable books to prepare for West Bengal JEXPO?
  10. How to prepare for civil judge exam? Solved question papers for the same?
  11. How to prepare for Civil Judge Exam? Solved question papers?
  12. Previous years question papers of MET Punjab?
  13. How to prepare for the entrance exam for admission for M.Com course in Nagarjuna University? What is M.Com entrance exam pattern? Question papers of M.Com last 4 years?
  14. Suitable books and last 10 years question papers of DU M.Sc(Chemistry) entrance exam? When this entrance exam will be held?
  15. How to prepare for PSU exam while studying B.Tech in IT? Books to be referred and previous years solved question papers?
  16. How to start my IES preparation? I am BE electronics third year student -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to prepare for VAO entrance exam? What is the syllabus? Last 10 years question papers? Books to be referred?
  18. How to prepare for GSI entrance exam? Previous years solved papers
29th April 2023, 12:04 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Suitable books and last 3 years solved question papers to prepare for Punjab-MET? Difficult levels of this entrance exam?

Punjab-MET or Punjab Technical University Management Entrance Test is a popular entrance exam conducted for admission into MBA programs at various colleges affiliated with Punjab Technical University. Here are some books and resources that can help you prepare for the Punjab-MET exam:
  • Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension by Arun Sharma and Meenakshi Upadhyay
  • Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations by R.S. Aggarwal
  • Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation for the CAT by Nishit K. Sinha
  • Punjab-MET Management Entrance Test (Solved Papers) by RPH Editorial Board
For the last three years' solved question papers, you can visit the official website of Punjab Technical University. Solving previous years' question papers will give you an idea of the exam pattern and difficulty level of the questions.

In terms of difficulty level, Punjab-MET is considered to be a moderately difficult exam. The questions are designed to test the candidates' analytical, quantitative, and verbal skills. The exam consists of 200 multiple-choice questions that are to be answered in 150 minutes. The exam is divided into four sections: Verbal Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, and Data Interpretation. Each section has 50 questions, and each question carries one mark.

To prepare for Punjab-MET, it's important to practice regularly and focus on your weaker areas. You can also take mock tests to assess your performance and identify areas that need improvement.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?