12th August 2015, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to apply in Haryana DET for a domicile candidate who is pursuing 10th in Delhi?

Sir/Mam,
I am a Haryana candidate who studied upto 7th standard from Haryana. My parents reside in Haryana as Haryana domicile. I am doing my 10th from Delhi.
Can I apply for Haryana DET?
Regards,
Parul

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get domicile of Haryana? My mother and father both were born in Haryana but I was born in Delhi
  2. How may I get an IPO No. to apply a Government Job in other state? I am from Punjab and want to any job in Haryana. I don't have domicile of Haryana
  3. Can I get domicile of UP if graduated and worked in UP but did 12th from Delhi having no property there? Whether my daughter can get domicile if she born in UP but studying in Haryana?
  4. Do I need to submit domicile of UP if I was born in UP however did +2 from Haryana?
  5. Am I Gujarat domicile or not? I've done my 10th from Ahmadabad(Gujarat) and now studying 11th in Delhi
  6. Can I get domicile of Haryana if i was born there and stayed there up to class 10th but later on moved to Punjab?
  7. Can a student having a domicile of AP, apply for Haryana PMT?
  8. List of engineering colleges available for a student having AIR 74782 in AIEEE? I have done my 12th in Delhi but I have domicile of Haryana. Am I considered under Hariyana state quota?
  9. How to apply under the reserve domicile quota of 85% in Delhi College of Engineering? What are the rules pertaining to eligibility of Delhi Domicile?
  10. Possibility of getting admission in 10th CBSE at Delhi if passed 9th standard from Haryana?
  11. Can I apply for Haryana PMT if I do not have a domicile?
  12. What will be my Haryana Rank after scoring an AIR of 104479 and state Delhi rank of 8310? Will I get a government college in Haryana/Delhi
  13. Can I apply for MBBS in other states like HP, Punjab? In which colleges can I apply if I am a domicile of Haryana?
  14. What does Domicile mean? How should I get the domicile certificate? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible to apply in Odisha DET if pursuing 10th and belongs to Guwahati, Assam?
  16. List of top engineering institutions I can apply for with expected AIEEE rank 15000-20000? How can I get admission in NIT Kurushetra?
  17. Is a married candidate allowed to sit in Haryana PMT, whose husband having domicile of Haryana?
  18. I am a domicile of UP : Can I answer Haryana PMT?
17th August 2015, 09:38 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to apply in Haryana DET for a domicile candidate who is pursuing 10th in Delhi?

If you are doing your 10th from a recognized board then surely you will be eligible for admission in Haryana. All you need is a domicile certificate for getting admission.

If your parents reside in Haryana then you will be treated as resident of Haryana without any doubt. You will get admission as Haryana domicile through DET.
13th December 2018, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility to apply in Haryana DET for a domicile candidate who is pursuing 10th in Delhi?

I was born in haryana as were my parents , but I have studied in Delhi .Our ancestral property is also in haryana Can I be eligible for Haryana domicile for PMT exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?