12th August 2015, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in Polytechnic if POLYCET counselling time is over?

Hello,
I have given POLYCET but couldn't apply for counselling. Now the time has passed and I want to know how can I join in Polytechnic course now?

16th August 2015, 04:25 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in Polytechnic if POLYCET counselling time is over?

No, you cannot get admission in Polytechnic course without participating in Coubselling process even though have appeared in POLYCET examination. Only candidates who have qualified POLYCET exxamination and participated in Counselling process will be allotted a seat for pursuing polytechnic course. Since, you have appeared POLYCET examination and not participated in Counseling process, you cannot get admission in Polytechnic course through counselling process. So, the only choice you have to pursue Polytechnic course is getting admission through Management quota seats.
28th August 2015, 07:40 PM
DSP@1

Default Re: How can I get admission in Polytechnic if POLYCET counselling time is over?

Actually the all the admissions into the polytechnic colleges will be done through POLYCET
only.

As you have missed it out then also no problem there will be some Private colleges which
will offer these seats directly for students.

But you cannot get the seat in government college without appearing for POLYCET.

And some universities also offer this Polytechnics course for entrance into those
universities they will conduct a entrance test you have to qualify that test.

So search for these Universities/Colleges near to you and apply for the seat in those institutions.
7th February 2017, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

I am now studying in 10th Gujarat board which result will be declare in May.17 now I can apply for Diploma course for the year 2017
6th July 2018, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me i have missed today seat allotment in the afternoon now could i get admission or not? Please give the answer as soon as possible today 6 july 4th round counselling missed
27th June 2019, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

My rank in cet is 1278 and i missed 1st counseling. Is chances of admission in govt college decreases
21st June 2020, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

I have skipped Polycet application date.. how can I get admission in to polytechnic without entrance exam ?
30th September 2020, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I get polytechnic seat in ap without entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?