12th August 2015, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

From where I will get application form of TUEE? Last date of form submission? Closing date of application form?

Sir,
Can you please let me know the last date of issuing application forms for TUEE (Tezpur University Entrance Examination) and where I can get the application form? I want to know the last date for submission of complete application forms because I want to take admission in the M.Sc in Chemistry course.

Related Questions:
16th September 2015, 02:39 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: From where I will get application form of TUEE? Last date of form submission? Closing date of application form?

----Tezpur University conducts entrance exam TUEE for the admission in different courses.

**As you want to take admission in M.Sc chemistry course in this university. But the last date for filling the application form for this year has been already lasted. The last date for filling the application form was 8th April 2015.

**You can get all the details in the attachment or through the website http://www.tezu.ernet.in/
Attached Files
File Type: pdf tuee.pdf(3.05 MB, 60 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?