12th August 2015, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in UPSC Geologist exam? Eligibility to apply?

Respected Sir,
I would like to know what type of questions used to come in the UPSC Geologist examination? What is the eligibility criteria for applying?

24th August 2015, 04:30 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in UPSC Geologist exam? Eligibility to apply?

What Kind of Questions asked in UPSC Geologist Exam:

I am providing you Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist exam 2015, 2014 and 2013 previous papers so that you may find all the required questions which are asked in Geologist Examination conducted by Union Public Service Commission. You may find General English, Geology Paper I, II, III, Hydrogeology, Geo-Physics Paper I, II, III and Chemistry I, II and III papers. Go through the "Combined Geo-Scientist and Geology Exam" tab in the below provided links to get the questions asked in the exam.

UPSC Geologist Exam Paper 2015

UPSC Geologist Exam Paper 2014

UPSC Geologist Exam Paper 2013

Eligibility Criteria Required:

>> Educational Qualification:
* Master's Degree in Geology or Applied Geology or Marine Geology from a recognized university.
(Or)
* Master's Degree in Mineral Exploration from a recognized university (for posts of GSI)
(Or)
* Diploma of Associateship in Applied Geology of Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad
(Or)
* Master's Degree in Hydro geology from a recognized university (for posts of CGWB)

>> Age Criteria: (as on 1st January of the year of Exam)
Minimum Age - 21 years
Maximum Age - 32 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?