12th August 2015, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I study MBA in Abroad if pursuing BBM in India?

Hello Sir,
I would like to know that can I do MBA in Abroad after completing my BBM course in India? Please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you and regards.

9th September 2015, 10:01 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MBA in Abroad if pursuing BBM in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I would like to know that can I do MBA in Abroad after completing my BBM course in India? Please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you and regards.
After completion of BBM course you can do MBA course in Abroad through GMAT exam.

GMAT stands for Graduate Management Admission Test.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for GMAT exam.
16th September 2015, 01:12 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I study MBA in Abroad if pursuing BBM in India?

Yes you can do the course of MBA after the completion of the BBM Course.
You need to crack the GMAT and TOEFL Examination to be eligible for the course of MBA from Abroad.
You need to make sure you have good Domain Knowledge and once you satisfy these criteria you will be eligible for the course of MBA from Abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?